Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, would mean a new album next year is all but happening now. Legacy of the beast could still hit North America after the album process in the summer with a release late 2019 setting up a new 2 year world tour 2020/21 time will tell I guess .
Yup. I guess they could replace Wicker Man with WRATHCHILD next year and do GMETID-like segway into the new album cycle.
This would be the ideal outcome imo.
:ok:

I'd love to see LOTB tour in Brazil, but at the stage of Maiden's career, I'd be ok if they decide to not tour LOTB anymore because of a new album process.

This makes me wonder if the current tour will be confined to 2018 only, with something different in the works for 2019?

What will happen after August 11, the day on which the tour will end in style on 02 London ? In the words of Harris: "Well, as is normal after a very long tour, we will take some time off ... well, rather them, because I plan to do some performances with British Lion this fall in Canada, Latin America and Japan , and I'll have to put the band back to the point. But I think that at the beginning of the year we will meet to start working on new themes, in fact we already have several ideas and some half-assembled songs for a new album. You know, you already know us, Iron Maiden does not stop, and the idea of a new album we already have in mind. "
Where was this interview?

I want a concept album based around The Angel and the Gambler, with a colorful cast of characters including The Angel, The Gambler, The Apparition, The Assassin, and the Weekend Warrior.

I can see it now: Maiden are going to take a page out of Dream Theater's book and make a full-fledged concept album based off of one of their previous songs.

Alexander The Great Part 2: Scenes From Macedonia.

I’d be okay if they expanded on what they began with “If Eternity Should Fail.”

"Very long tour."?
It's a Summer swing, fer cryin' out loud.
Sad to hear this probably is not coming to the States.
Like... really, really sad.
I mean, sure... new album... yeah... bring it... but... damn... I really wanted to see that fkkn Spitfire.

"Very long tour."?
It's a Summer swing, fer cryin' out loud.
Sad to hear this probably is not coming to the States.
Like... really, really sad.
I mean, sure... new album... yeah... bring it... but... damn... I really wanted to see that fkkn Spitfire.
Hey, chill out and take it easy. :) I wouldn't worry too much about that. It does say in the LOTB tour press release that the tour will continue into 2019. Maiden could easily do a small month long 12-15 date North American tour before they work on the new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back