Rant Thread

There was one convo that missed a beginning and it was like "I support you totally, fate can't stop us, we're together always <3" and it turned out at the end that one of them was going to the dentist lmfao

Oh God, you should save all these up and get a book out of it. Privacy be damned.

I don't believe them, anyway. They're trying too hard. The average slushy couple just call each other 'babe' and put lots of 'xxx' after a message.

Every hour or so, someone writes a news story about yet another person who hasn't been invited to the royal wedding. FFS.

My biggest problem at work right now is a shitty copying machine that jams all the time. Hey me from half a year ago, keep that chin up!

Some people are so fecking lazy they park their car on a communal lawn so they don't have to walk less than 10 metres from their reserved off road parking space to their front door. They've moved it right in front of our living room window, because, surprise surprise, the car rolled forward on the uneven ground in front of their own house. Isn't that why parking spaces are usually on flat areas of hard standing?

Back