Rant Thread

And also I feel guilty about my lack of reaction since the guy probably now feels he can keep on doing it and will do it again because he got away with it last time.
I agree with Cried - you did absolutely nothing wrong. Even if this guy pulls it off again that's because he's chosen to be a fucktard, not because of anything you did. No matter what you still deserve to be you, to do the things you want and to wear what you want to wear.

There are two little grocery stores where I live. I visit the better one 95% of the time but like to mix things up every once in a while. The other one never fails to disappoint me, all I can say is that it’s frequented by “weird people”. The employees, the clients - everyone looks like they’re out of a zombie movie, and they’re all worse at their job than the people in the better store. I mean the products all cost nearly the same and the location is very similar as well, why the drastic change in customers?

I got groped in public transport. I find it difficult to also admit that I did nothing and just kinda sat there pretending it wasn't happening and wishing it would end. Maybe it was dumb to expect someone else to see it and tell the guy off, but I was scared to do it myself because I thought he'd yell that I was lying or something. And for the most part I'm the kinda person to think about saying something but then not say it because I might regret it and this was one of those times. This happened some days ago already, but that day I was wearing a very particular outfit that was one of my favorite ones and I basically feel it's tainted now. It's a kind of vintage/retro-looking one, so it caught some attention anyway, and now that it's washed and dry I feel like wearing it again because it's so beautiful but I get that if you stand out you're more likely to have things happen to you or whatever. And also I feel guilty about my lack of reaction since the guy probably now feels he can keep on doing it and will do it again because he got away with it last time. So in conclusion AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I concur with the others. Very sorry it happened to you and shameful that nuts are still out there like that.

And speaking of nuts, I also recommend what Cried suggested. It's fucking painful. Why need mace when you've got a sure-fire natural defense right in hand?

I agree with Cried - you did absolutely nothing wrong. Even if this guy pulls it off again that's because he's chosen to be a fucktard, not because of anything you did. No matter what you still deserve to be you, to do the things you want and to wear what you want to wear.

I concur with the others. Very sorry it happened to you and shameful that nuts are still out there like that.

And speaking of nuts, I also recommend what Cried suggested. It's fucking painful. Why need mace when you've got a sure-fire natural defense right in hand?

Thanks <3 I hope there won't be a next time but I'll keep it in mind

People are lazy idiots.

If it says that you should write down date AND PLACE of birth, it doesn't mean you should only write the fucking date.

If it says you should write down phone number AND E-MAIL, it doesn't mean just the fucking phone number.

If it says you should write down 3 countries + dates, it doesn't mean 4 countries and no dates.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

One thing I've learned working with the public is that the public is frequently stupid.

I've been warned by my co-workers that the job is easy but the people are mostly idiots.

Today was good though, everyone filled in everything properly for once :D

Back