Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can take the worlds from the game, but the songs from they made Eddies (which were released close to tour start) to the game (The Clansman and ATG) can't possibly be played? Sorry for bad english.

Did they release Clansman and ATG Eddies IN the mobile app game recently? I mean, no one's saying it can't be done. It's just very unlikely!

I'm sure taking some of the in game worlds and transforming them to the live setting (backdrops, stage design etc) will be awesome for Maiden (and new!) But as someone who has never played the game it will probably go over my head what they're referencing to.....

So they can take the worlds from the game, but the songs from they made Eddies (which were released close to tour start) to the game (The Clansman and ATG) can't possibly be played? Sorry for bad english.

I think The Clansman is a likely song for the tour (Scottish flag in the artwork) and until recently thought Alexander the Great was highly unlikely (Steve is on record saying he did not want to play it live - Metal Hammer 2009). However, the addition of the Alexander the Great character to the game might mean they could end up playing it. I still think it is much less likely than The Clansman though.

I understood just now yeah :facepalm:

Stilllll....maybe a bit less boring in those years. I thought 2000 to about 2005 were pretty good years for the band! That tour especially, 2003, really gave us some surprises!

Well, safe to say that Bruce's rants have mellowed down over time. He was absolutely roasting everything in 2000-2005 period.

Absolutely. Roasting everything but also breathing life into it! He was fired up/wanted to sing 100% for Maiden. A pretty fantastic time starting with the Brave New World tour....Perhaps some stale/locked up feelings too from Bruce that he needed to went/get across from a solo career that hadn't exactly fulfilled his needs...but now experiencing standing in front of very large crowds again.... so I'm sure he was ecstatic and took advantage of it!!!

The upcoming tour is named ''Legacy'', in that case songs from all the three eras of the band should be represented !

From the Di'Anno era, besides Iron Maiden (the song) + maybe one or at most two other songs.
From the Blaze era, I think they'll add only one song (probably only The Clansman have a chance - since Steve had said in an interview that maybe only that song has any chance to be played live, again from that era)

All other songs will be from the Bruce eras. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back