Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i cant handle the wait and sneak into the spoiler thread to see that setlist, ruining my Surprise element

Geez, and everyone and their grandmothers also thought The Final Frontier was gonna be the last album in which Maiden themselves had to clarify that it wasn't.

As far as I'm aware, the album title was just an Star Trek reference.

they already anticipated using 2019 to tour the states and South America with TLOTB tour... my fear is a setlist change for the worst when they hit the states in 2019 unless they play more favorable songs :)

This feels like a farewell tour for some reason.

i agree 100% with this statement

I‘m really hoping they’ll come to Brazil next year. If so, I’m defo going to see them. I already missed the Book of Souls Tour (which I was planning on going, but everything blew up last minute), I refuse to miss another one.

they already anticipated using 2019 to tour the states and South America with TLOTB tour... my fear is a setlist change for the worst when they hit the states in 2019 unless they play more favorable songs :)

This feels like a farewell tour for some reason.
As far as I know, Maiden's never really changed their setlist that for the states to make things more reasonable.

And the name of the tour is because of the game that was released. I'm sure when Maiden do decide to call it a day, we'll be well informed about it.

Should this addition to the game be counted as a spoiler for the tour? The timing looks interesting to me.

I just checked LOTB game and as you say ATG Eddie has been added. He is a 5 star Warrior Soul and costs 2500 Frontier Coins in the store. That's really expensive. Trooper Eddie only costs 300 Frontier Coins.
I really think this is a huge clue to the possibility of ATG being played on the forthcoming tour.
I was thinking that a sure sign ATG would be played is if they released an Eddie just prior to the tour and they have now done that.
Social media madness awaits methinks

Bruce literally mentioned not paying any attention to the game when deciding the setlist, so I really don't see why the opposite would apply either. I doubt the band's involved in the game stuff at all, and I'm pretty sure they don't even know anything about the setlist, so this really feels like a reach.

I just can't get past Bruce talking about social media madness. Maybe it is just Bruce being Bruce but there's got to be something in it.
I know that Maiden and Bruce especially, have mentioned the LOTB game may not be entirely relevant when selecting the tour set list, but we all know what Maiden are like, especially Rod. Rod knows how to work social media and create hype.
My issue is that I can't think of very many Maiden songs that would create a social media storm.
Maybe FOI....Or BQOBD?
Or perhaps a specially extended version of TAATG.
That last one was a joke btw. Saying that I would actually enjoy it although millions wouldn't

Should this addition to the game be counted as a spoiler for the tour? The timing looks interesting to me.

On a side note, this game introduced some really amazing Eddie artworks (for some songs), like this for ATG or the one for the GOTN, Edward the Great etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back