Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Another weird Maiden-related dream last night, and this time I can't blame it on Neil Gaiman. They were playing a concert in a field when an intruder, who turned out to be Ron Matthews, invaded the stage dressed in a Greek/Roman theatre costume (complete with mask) and danced round the stage several times, dragging Bruce around with him. Dave then ran away and, dressed as some sort of priest, escaped on the back of a horse-drawn hay cart.

:confused: ...

I had a dream that I got the money back from cdkeys. Woke up, checked and it was only a dream :(

Very random dream last night, just before waking up.

I was with a group of friends/colleagues/whatever who were about to go on a guided tour in the main building of the Norwegian parliament. But getting ready for it took forever as we, for some reason, needed to put on protective clothing (like you would wear in an industrial plant). Fireproof pants, protective shoes, helmet, gloves, you name it ... and for some reason I had a really hard time finding anything the right size ... and lost my group. Another group of people - complete strangers - entered and I just continued struggling to find what I needed.

As the next group was about to leave, I woke up.

We had a TeamSpeak channel for Maidenfans and some 10-15 forum regulars were online, but it was weirdly quiet as if no one dared to say anything.

Had a nightmare about various things such as JK Rowling’s dark past and cruel military officers.
I did ask for it by reading scary stories before sleep.

None of that Daily Mail stuff. There were conspiracy theories surrounding her career prior to becoming famous and her road to success, but I fail to remember what exactly was creepy about it.

I was hanging out with various Maiden members in an old Victorian mansion. Blaze was also there, and he just wouldn't stop talking about the quirky novels he was writing. We eventually read them and thought they were fun, but not exactly Hemingway.

I was hanging out with various Maiden members in an old Victorian mansion. Blaze was also there, and he just wouldn't stop talking about the quirky novels he was writing. We eventually read them and thought they were fun, but not exactly Hemingway.
Well, sometimes fun is all you need! How cool it would be, if Blaze was to really do this ...

So had an interesting dream last night. I was talking with someone, presumably a friend, and the subject of self-defense came up. After a few minutes of discussing strategies the subject of killing the aggressor if necessary comes up. My friend is speaking theoretically, I flat out tell them, "I've killed a man in said circumstances." My friend is rightfully shocked, specially since I've never shared this information with anyone. Yet I say it matter-of-factly, no emotion and a steely gaze. "When was this?!" They ask. I start thinking about it and I start questioning my own memory. Did I really kill someone? The memory seems fake, but it's there. The more I think about it the murkier it becomes and the more I question it, but while the details of the event fade, the image of me shooting someone remains.

This morning I didn't remember the dream, but I felt "off." Then, while on the bus on the way to work it came back to me. To me dreams are either an exaggeration of past events, usually from that day or week, or they are there to force you to confront emotions you are either conscientiously or subconsciously ignoring, suppressing or denying.

With that said, while everything in the surface is going well for me (I'm employed, good job, happy with my job, doing a good job, have a home and my bills and dogs are taken care of) I have been in a funk the past couple of weeks. I have only identified it as stage one depression (personal, not professional term). It bothers me a little bit that I had a dream with the memory of killing somebody and my awake self thinking, "hmm, I can see that." Seems I have reached an emotional bottom and "I seriously got nothing to lose," attitude where that thought doesn't faze me. I need to get out more.

So had an interesting dream last night. I was talking with someone, presumably a friend, and the subject of self-defense came up. After a few minutes of discussing strategies the subject of killing the aggressor if necessary comes up. My friend is speaking theoretically, I flat out tell them, "I've killed a man in said circumstances." My friend is rightfully shocked, specially since I've never shared this information with anyone. Yet I say it matter-of-factly, no emotion and a steely gaze. "When was this?!" They ask. I start thinking about it and I start questioning my own memory. Did I really kill someone? The memory seems fake, but it's there. The more I think about it the murkier it becomes and the more I question it, but while the details of the event fade, the image of me shooting someone remains.

This morning I didn't remember the dream, but I felt "off." Then, while on the bus on the way to work it came back to me. To me dreams are either an exaggeration of past events, usually from that day or week, or they are there to force you to confront emotions you are either conscientiously or subconsciously ignoring, suppressing or denying.

With that said, while everything in the surface is going well for me (I'm employed, good job, happy with my job, doing a good job, have a home and my bills and dogs are taken care of) I have been in a funk the past couple of weeks. I have only identified it as stage one depression (personal, not professional term). It bothers me a little bit that I had a dream with the memory of killing somebody and my awake self thinking, "hmm, I can see that." Seems I have reached an emotional bottom and "I seriously got nothing to lose," attitude where that thought doesn't faze me. I need to get out more.
I thought you wanted to be typefriends?

I'd love to read a novel by you mate.

Working on it, VERY slowly LOL.

Or being worried that you're capable of murder could be OCD.

I'm a little obsessive about time, my CDs and books, but other than that.... not really. But I'll explore it with the shrink on the next visit.

I thought you wanted to be typefriends?

I do. Still can't find stamps. I think it's a conspiracy. Will e-mail suffice? I'm so busy with work it will be like letters as it will take me at least a day to get back.

Back