Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Can you order them online?

My first reaction was to laugh and reply, "dude... it's Mexico." But to be honest, haven't looked, I'm sure I can, yet the mail is so unreliable. When I was in Mexico City it was so easy, because I could just WALK to the Central Mail building downtown which has been there for over 100 years. Here in Guadalajara.... no fing clue

Horror two nights in a row.
First night I was taken to a mental hospital, the eerie kind you see in horror films, but I escaped or just left because everyone else seemed to be nuts, while I was almost completely normal (no idea why I was taken there in the first place). Throughout the dream I was always searching for something, but what was it? At one point the nutters from the mental facility came to my home, appearing from around corners, scaring me to death. But when they spoke, I realised that they weren't actually loony, just appeared that way. The dream ended with me and a friend running along a shoreline, a mountainous terrrain in the distance.
Tonight I was happy to meet an old friend and his girlfriend but things quickly turned for the worse when he reminded me of "Botrack" and I had disturbing visions of some entity that I associated with the name. They invited me in for a quick tea or something, and I was not looking forward to leaving at all because it had just begun to get dark outside and I didn't want to walk dark forest paths while thinking of Botrack, who or whatever that might have been. Woke up feeling paranoid.

Meanwhile, I dreamt that someone was filling ponies with helium and tying a bit of string to them to make them into balloons for kids.

Meanwhile, I dreamt that someone was filling ponies with helium and tying a bit of string to them to make them into balloons for kids.
708353ktyzp004l8.gif

OK it all makes sense now

Not a dream per se but the other day I woke up with the chorus to Youssou N' Dour - 7 Seconds ft. Neneh Cherry, stuck in my head....

It's not a second
Seven seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
It's not a second
Seven seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting

I swear I haven't heard that tune in the last 20+ years and I wasn't quite sure what the song was that I remembered - I had to google it. Weird how the brain does that :D

I was Rod's personal assistant. We'd go everywhere together and meet people and talk to them. We had to find a house to rent for Maiden temporarily, somewhere deep in Bulgaria's mountains. In one of the houses we looked at, I found a stack of Bruce's books, all signed. Rod is a very nice guy, I'm telling you, working for him is fun. Except that one moment when I must have been too slow because Rod yelled at me from the inside of his Mercedes that he was leaving with or without me on the count of three.

I was about to attend an Ariana Grande concert. The venue was unbelievably small for a pop star so I wondered if there's enough room for everybody, but it turned out that people were so afraid of a terrorist attack that not many had dared to come to the show at all. It was me and like twenty other people waiting for the gig to start. I was the only one sitting, a bit further away from the others, and decided to get completely naked. Some guy started taking pictures of the audience very close up so I put my clothes back on. The opening act was pathetic and there were technical difficulties with sound. In the end we didn't even get to see Grande. No Ariana, no terrorists, no nothing.

I was about to attend an Ariana Grande concert. The venue was unbelievably small for a pop star so I wondered if there's enough room for everybody, but it turned out that people were so afraid of a terrorist attack that not many had dared to come to the show at all. It was me and like twenty other people waiting for the gig to start. I was the only one sitting, a bit further away from the others, and decided to get completely naked. Some guy started taking pictures of the audience very close up so I put my clothes back on. The opening act was pathetic and there were technical difficulties with sound. In the end we didn't even get to see Grande. No Ariana, no terrorists, no nothing.
:lol:

I started reading this post without realising that this was the dreams thread, and it was only after reading that you put your clothes back on that I figured.

Back