Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I often get surreal dreams, but that one was highly irritating, especially the music. I got earwormed by "Dance to the song of the little red house/the little red house/the little red house" for several hours afterwards.

Sometimes I don't mind earworms. I was listening to Metal covers of NES game soundtracks and I have been humming Ninja Gaiden all day lol

I often get surreal dreams, but that one was highly irritating, especially the music. I got earwormed by "Dance to the song of the little red house/the little red house/the little red house" for several hours afterwards.
Have you thought of making a demo of this song before you forget it? You could have a hit on YouTube ...

It was once again a dream of the horrific kind, as I witnessed a tragic event at a night club. I was standing near the queue, full of overly energetic people, thinking "damn German rave parties" when something in the electric system failed and people either got burned or electrocuted. An electrician later arrived and explained in a really casual manner: "Yeah, so this is the part that went through and caused the malfunction...". There were other lesser events that followed but every once in a while I noticed a hyuuuge tarantula in the corner of whatever room I was in at the time. It never left the shadowy corners, it was never aggressive and instead acted as an "overseer", a grand old spider who observed everything that was happening. Ominous yet intriguing.

I was in a multi story building that was supposed to be work, but don't think I ever worked in such a building. My son was on a different floor (bring your kid to work day?). Then the fire alarm went off. Me & other people tried the first stairway but it had flames in it. Tried another but had much smoke. Found a weird descending way down that involved short slopes with low ceilings that had cardboard that slid off with you on each floor. Finally got out to find my boy and many other people (none of whom I recognize) were out as well.

Normally don't remember my dreams but this one I did.

My dreams are usually vivid as hell!

Last night I dreamt I was working for a South Korean TV station and was interviewing Tom Morrello from RATM in a pub in Leeds (Northern UK town for you non brits). I was married to a very attractive South Korean woman who Tom was enamoured with as he got more drunk and more drunk whilst the interview played out.

I cant make any sense of it.

As I lay in bed waiting for sleep my stomach was really full so I guessed I was going to see some wicked nightmares. So I did. Don't remember the context at all (there definitely was one) but there was a moment of true fear when the scary-looking antagonist, right next to me, looked me in the eye and let out a horrible scream. I very nearly woke up out of panic.
I usually enjoy dreams of darker nature because they are interesting, the same way horror movies can be interesting. But on rare occasions, there are really disturbing situations, such as this one, that carry on to real life.

There was a new Maidenfans meetup in London. We collectively went to the Imperial War Museum and in front of an exhibit relating to the Crimean War, I blew everybody's mind with an analysis of The Trooper based on a line in the lyrics that everyone always overlooks, which completely altered the meaning of the song and Lord Tennyson's poem.

Upon waking up and playing the entire song in my head from start to finish, I realised that the reason why nobody pays attention to that line is because it doesn't exist.

Last night's dream was pretty macabre. It involved a bunch of kids (pre-teen) stabbing their teacher to death. I was the only witness and, for some strange reason, they knew I would report this to the police and they were good with that. It really was pretty graphic in as much as I could still hear the sound of the knife piercing the teachers flesh.

Bizarre. Though it may have been inspired by this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...ficer-stabbed-16-year-old-girl-police-arrest/

There was a new Maidenfans meetup in London. We collectively went to the Imperial War Museum and in front of an exhibit relating to the Crimean War, I blew everybody's mind with an analysis of The Trooper based on a line in the lyrics that everyone always overlooks, which completely altered the meaning of the song and Lord Tennyson's poem.

Upon waking up and playing the entire song in my head from start to finish, I realised that the reason why nobody pays attention to that line is because it doesn't exist.
Can you remember what it was though? I'm curious ...

Okay, some background information is probably needed here for the benefit of those who have never read, or watched, "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman. In that story a duck egg in a silver box is used by the Marquis de Carabas to store a part of his life, thus enabling Old Bailey to bring him back to life after the baddies murder him.

Last night I dreamed that such a box was being stored in a monastery somewhere on the Continent (maybe France) in 1999, and Bruce had to retrieve it in order to facilitate Adrian's return to Maiden.

I think I may need another holiday, or at least to read something a bit less weird for a while ...

Back