The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

giphy.gif

Janick wins :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye the chorus backing vocal thing was new to me, is it new? Or just only heard tonight due to enhanced sound quality compared with youtube vids?

Powerslave, that is

Aye the chorus backing vocal thing was new to me, is it new? Or just only heard tonight due to enhanced sound quality compared with youtube vids?

Powerslave, that is
Whole tour, but it was well heard in the mix now. I didn't hear the keys during the Speed of Light chorus that well earlier on the tour. I liked it.

I noticed how Bruce did a short running low when the music became heavy.... to give himself breath for a fantastic first verse (and rest of the song).

Great show! Really, the performance of all the guys was brilliant - vocals, solos, everything... Fantastic gift for the end of the tour.

I've recorded audio of Powerslave and all songs from TBoS till the end. I'm trying to do a quick mastering now... I'll share when I'm done!

Can you upload the torrent file? It'll fuck up your ratio, can you upload it somewhere else, kthx :D
It's too big of a file for me to upload. Once it shows up on youtube, the best thing to do would be to use a site that lets you download YT videos and get it that way. Actually, I'll see if it's on guitars101.

Great show! Really, the performance of all the guys was brilliant - vocals, solos, everything... Fantastic gift for the end of the tour.

I've recorded audio of Powerslave and all songs from TBoS till the end. I'm trying to do a quick mastering now... I'll share when I'm done!
That would be awesome! Thanks tons in advance!

Powerslave, that is

I didn't specifically notice the chorus backing vocals/sample at the shows I went to this year, but there was something different about Powerslave, so maybe that was it

I didn't specifically notice the chorus backing vocals/sample at the shows I went to this year, but there was something different about Powerslave, so maybe that was it
Just analized Powerslave. It was keyboards in 2008 (chorus patch probably), and now there are the original backing vocals. And yes, Dave fingerpicked his way through 2nd solo.

Back