Bruce Dickinson

Laughing in the hidden Bush is 100% on the list. Also Bruce mention he will do rotation of the tracks from show to show so i think this tune will be alternative to Riding with the Angels !!! I would really love to hear Son of a GUN but Bruce mention in one of the interviews that Tattooed Millionaire is out of deal for this very tour, maybe next year or 2026.

Leana shared an image from upcoming Rolling Stone interview with Flash of the Blade on the story as the music choice. I hope it is the "surprise" on the tour. (But I wouldn't bet on it)
Probably because it is solely written by Bruce and because of Powerslave's anniv? I mean, Flash Of The Blade has one of the highest choruses for Bruce. The keys along with the guitar might work for the harmonies of it. The song is classic Maiden, without a proper solo.

Titanium Tart played alexander before maiden : )
i know it's very low possibility for Flash to be played. Leana probably chose it to accompany the fencing sword. (Duellists could be better)
btw i wasn't aware (or didn't seperate it like that) that Flash had no solos, just a melody. that's unique.

Last edited:
I see them hitting the studio in early 2025 and recording a new album.
All that said, I want a new Maiden album so bad now. After hearing Jutsu, I’m just curious to see what they come up with next.
This.
The one with "strange" melody. It can be linked to AOG chorus vibe, also Bruce himself mention that chorus of AOG is like a teaser how the "album sounds".
He said that the chorus, the whole song and Many Doors are indicative in a way for the album's mood. Heavy rock. The ''strange'' melody is faster than Ragnarok's chorus.
Dig'n that Afterglow of Ragnarok I just heard again on my Metal Radio. I might even like it more than anything from Maiden lately!
Cool, but nope imo, especially not having instrumental section at all. I still like it a lot (every other part is strong and solid), but I think I've listened to it too many times already. Meanwhile, I think I've come to appreciate the vibe of Rain (its biggest strength) and the different parts. Lots of fun energy. All things said and considered, Bruce managed to release 2 singles that easily stick in your mind. I'm very good with that.
No chance of any of the side projects playing a song Maiden haven't played live themselves
True. But maybe it's different if it's a solely written song by Bruce? Steve is not a big fan of it.
Titanium Tart played alexander before maiden : )
i know it's very low possibility for Flash to be played. Leana probably chose it to accompany the fencing sword.
btw i wasn't aware (or didn't seperate it like that) that Flash had no solos, just a melody. that's unique.
I think you've remembered wrong about Titanium Tart. ^As for the others, I agree (especially about the unique part).

Laughing in the hidden Bush is 100% on the list. Also Bruce mention he will do rotation of the tracks from show to show...
BTP is expected to have a song or two in rotation (it seems TOS is not a priority, while AOB, TCW and a few songs from the new album will be set staples) - Roy wrote them, they're for 1 guitar and it seems he and Bruce are fond of the experimental style of the album. We'll see how ''close'' TMP will be to it.

Are you allowed to say what kind of guitar tunings we can expect across the album?

6 string E standard?
6 string Drop D?
6 string D standard?
6 string baritone in B?
7 string anything?

Are most songs in a common tuning or is it all over the place?

Thank you!
Different tunings to be or different tunings not to be, that's the question. ;)

What can I say now until my review is published, is that you'll be surprised. :)

Leana shared an image from upcoming Rolling Stone interview with Flash of the Blade on the story as the music choice. I hope it is the "surprise" on the tour. (But I wouldn't bet on it)

Since interviews are shared selectively, I assume that these are the most flattering ones.
I'm really curious already to see what it says so that it deserves this special treatment...

Steve explicitly dressed down Nicko after he played WOTW (i think) saying that theres an unwritten rule that Maiden have to play a song first

Flash of the Blade with one guitar would also be quite disappointing, wouldn't it?
Any Powerslave song would be disappointing with only one guitar. The album lives and breathes by its intricated lead guitar layering. Maybe the synths/keyboards can mimic a guitar. I'm curious to see how it'll sound.
Steve explicitly dressed down Nicko after he played WOTW (i think) saying that theres an unwritten rule that Maiden have to play a song first
It was Alexander The Great. The question is if it was about unperformed songs in general, or if it was specifically about ATG because they planned to play that one on the (then) upcoming tour.

I don't see the reason why you comment with the rest of the guys here because you have already heard the album. This "small hints" that you are giving to the fans who were not in position to listen the album is just not cool. Also passive aggressive smile is one of the emojis that is not really polite to give it to us in this kind of situation.

I just need to disappoint you with one fact, most of us don't really care about your OFFICIAL REVIEW , we just wanted to read something before the "official reviews" flood over the globe and it will happen much before 18th of February. The point of joining this kind of forum is to share something before it's "OFFICIAL" otherwise its just not cool at all.

First listening party will happen also before 18th of February so many exciting fans will write to their friends with happy face and give this fans more details about album that they have listened WITH BRUCE himself.
Cheers mate.
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? How do you know what most of us prefer? I like the information I am getting from Mercenary as I wait for the album

Back