Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I came up with a concept this morning. I was recently talking about wasps and now it’s time for bees. The word for bee in Estonian is “mesilane” (“mesi” meaning honey) or euphemistically “mesimumm”. If you replace one letter, you get “musilane” or “musimumm” (“musi” meaning kiss), so imagine that we had bees flying around, but instead of the threat of getting stung by one, they could give you a little kiss. Oh, kissed by a bee again. Musimummuke - you wouldn’t believe how cute this word sounds in Estonian.

The song from Vaenyr's signature. I remember the release of this record, one of the better ones of Vassilis, followed up after a few disappointments.

Off on my now monthly trip to Wietzow (Germany) ... cool place, but man the travel is a pain for what will essentially end up being 2 1/4 days of meetings then flying back on Saturday

That's a lot of travel for a few meetings, man.
It is, the only decent part is our owner has a cool castle there, where we stay and meet ... so get to wander around it in between meetings. But every month is a bit much. I'd rather go over other month and stay for a week. On the plus side, no problems keeping high airline status and so far I have gotten upgraded on all the long flights :)

That's a lot of travel for a few meetings, man.

It's not. Sometimes it's business worthy to take a plane or two and shake somebody's hand and talk for 30 minutes or having a lunch with them and back. Actually those kind of trips can be very much appreciated by the client and make the difference in their eyes.

It's not. Sometimes it's business worthy to take a plane or two and shake somebody's hand and talk for 30 minutes or having a lunch with them and back. Actually those kind of trips can be very much appreciated by the client and make the difference in their eyes.
I agree. But 12 hours of flying each way is a bir much

It is painful, no doubt, but that is why is so touchy. I have done it a couple of times and each one was a success.
And I never mentioned that fact, which makes it all the more powerful I think. Of course they know where you live and if you came in the middle of nowhere to shake their hands and disappear it's obviously for them.

But 12 hours of flying each way is a bir much

They don't justify business class tickets for such a long way?

Back