The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I'm glad they went with tempo on CSIT instead of playing it correctly. If it was played any slower, it would sound terrible.

That said, Nicko simplified the hell out of that song. Rare double kicks and none of those difficult snare rolls. Shame they didn't bring this back in 2008 or so, because it would have sounded amazing. But, at least they brought it back.

I still don't understand the reactions to DOTC. Listening to some of those Youtube recordings from last night reminded of why I love that song so much. Very athmospheric, beautiful intro/outro and a kickass instrumental section in the middle which always pumps me up and apparently sounds even better live with the slightly increased pace. I really hope it stays in the setlist so we get it on a live album.
DOTC is a plodder tbh, ok Song , not for the live shows. Stratego worked much better

EVerybody was ready to stop, but Nicko kept pounding on the chorus. So the band went with it as soon as they realised he wasn't ending and so did Bruce a few seconds later. Extra 1/2 of a chorus.
They made a few mistakes at the start of ATG i think adrian made a few

For people who wants them to change setlist every show last night was again proof that for Maiden it will be a failure of show. They need time to get on track, play same set every night to sound perfect.

I dont know what is the reason, maybe lack of rehearase time, complicated songs or something else. But I am aware that this is better for band and show overall.

For people who wants them to change setlist every show last night was again proof that for Maiden it will be a failure of show. They need time to get on track, play same set every night to sound perfect.

I dont know what is the reason, maybe lack of rehearase time, complicated songs or something else. But I am aware that this is better for band and show overall.
I think Metallica first concert was good and no failures, no technical problems…whatever. But I know that Maiden always use the first gigs as rehearsal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back