New profile posts

Hi Luisma, I sent you those Christmas Eddie's, and I hope you enjoy them. I also sent you a few extra ones too. Could you do me a favour and scan in the Powerslave Christmas Eddie, because although mine is in very hi-res it has text at the top of the page. Anyway I love your picture with Yanick. And Have a very very Maiden Christmas!
Hi Luisma. I can send all those Christmas Eddie's to you if you want? It's not hassle for me, and they are very very hard to come by too. Let me know when you can.
Reactions: Luisma
Luisma
Luisma
Hey! Thanks for responding so fast. I just need the 2 I have asked you for. All the rest I have in Hi-Res already. Thank you very much
Hello there! Thanks for posting so much wonderful things like the Eddie's Xmas Card. Could you please send me a couple ones (Eddie on the sleigh & NPFTD) ones in hi-res? My mail is luismariano74@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and up the irons
Lord of Wolves 78
Lord of Wolves 78
I sent those classic Christmas Eddie's to you, I hope you enjoy them. If you are looking for any more classic Eddie pics, send me a wishlist of the ones your looking for, as I have a lot of very rare Eddie pics all in very hi-res.
Luisma
Luisma
Thank you very much! Hope you have a great day!
N
napalmivore
Hello Lord Of Wolves
Thank you for posting so many great rare Eddie pictures.
Is it possible to get a higher resolution for a couple of them (DJ Eddie / Metal Madness / Somewhere On Tou for instance) ?
Anyway thanks a lot !!
Up The Irons !
Try presale code NOSURRENDER, too! It worked for me in Milwaukee
terrell39
terrell39
Not buying. Already saw them headline this tour here in Houston when Saxon opened. Just saw your post about how the presale worked & thought you might need the code
I have 114 characters left
Lord of Wolves 78
Lord of Wolves 78
Hi Chaospaint, sorry for late reply, but I sent you two different versions of Derek's 'Angel And The Gambler'. I hope you enjoy them.
chaosapiant
chaosapiant
I just got the email and will take a look when I’m at my computer. Thank you so much!
Lord of Wolves 78
Lord of Wolves 78
Hi Chaospaint, I see from emails that you've haven't downloaded those 'Angel And The Gambler' pics I sent you yet. It's just that they expire in 2 days. Here is the link for them just in case:

Beneath the seas I searched and had a different view, Of us on earth, The sinking ship of men.
Hi, I’m not sure if you are the person to do this but seeing as you have moderator in your profile name can I ask that my profile be completely deleted from this website.

I have no wish to interact with this site anymore and would request that I am completely deleted. If you aren’t the person to do this please can you tell me how I go about deleting my profile. Thank you
"Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream!"
Back