Which Senjutsu songs do you predict will be played live?

I always thought the set placement when they added both OOTSP and Fallen Angel was really weird. Closing with two new songs was a bold choice.

My guess is that they did that to test audience reactions to see if they should play them at the RiR gig or not.

Playing an album this long in its entirety live would be...bad.

Anyway

Senjutsu
Stratego
The Writing on the Wall
Darkest Hour
The Parchment
Hell on Earth

Guys, what if, for LOTB tour they will drop FTGGOG and play Hell on Earth instead :scared:
In my eyes, that would be incredible great. This song moves me to tears... (Same feeling I get when listening to TRATB instrumental section)

Playing an album this long in its entirety live would be...bad.

Anyway

Senjutsu
Stratego
The Writing on the Wall
Darkest Hour
The Parchment
Hell on Earth
Tell that to Pink Floyd, whose The Wall tour (around the same length of album) is one of the most iconic concert tours in history.

I personally would love a full front to back performance of Senjutsu. It's hard for me to tell what songs I want most to be played live... it's like being asked to choose your favourite kid.

I think The Parchment would be a perfect live song. Senjutsu because opener and WOTW with hopefully The Time Machine.

But The Parchment is the one I can see being the crowd favorite.

I would love to see the whole album played live, supported with 4-5 tracks from the reunion era only (no harm in dreaming:)). Otherwise I guess 6 or all 7 of these songs will be played:

Senjutsu
Stratego
The Writing On The Wall
The Time Machine
The Parchment
Darkest Hour
Hell On Earth

I think Hell On Earth is certain to be played live, they even made an official post on there platforms acknowledging all the love its getting.
Yes and they removed the post very quickly, has anyone the screenshot of it? I would like to make statistics of the fans’ favorites

Based on what I’ve seen on the post before they removed it certain to be played live are:
1. Stratego
2. Senjutsu
3. Hell on Earth
4. The Parchment / Darkest Hour (I would say the two had equall amount of votes, not sure)

Back