which one song would you definitely like to have back in the next setlist?

Anything from No Prayer (I’ve never heard anything from it live)

Paschendale

The Wicker Man. It just rocks live!

Be Quick or Be Dead.
I also agree because I only heard one song from "No Prayer" live and I feel the same way about "The Final Frontier" album. I haven't heard any songs from "The Final Frontier" live at a show I attended. I also agree with you about "The Wicker Man" and I wish they would play both "The Wicker Man" and "Brave New World" together live again like they did in 2003 and 2010. I saw them in 2003 but I didn't see them in 2010. It would also be great to hear "Paschendale" live and "Be Quick or be Dead."

The Prisoner, Total Eclipse, Powerslave, Rhyme Of The Ancient Mariner, Still Life, Moonchild, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Fallen Angel, Out Of The Silent Planet, Dance Of Death, Lord Of Light, The Talisman, If Eternity Should Fail, Book Of Souls

I’d love to see Bring your daughter to the slaughter back in the set. That a was a big song back in the day, only uk no:1 single. It’s got a great live feel to it. One of the highlights for me on live at Donnington.

Would love more NPFTD & FOTD tracks live.

Also be nice to see some more blaze era tracks other than sign of the cross or clansman.

The Wacken footage from 2010 very much reminded me of how strong live track Brave New World really is. I love the Rock in Rio version, but I think the calm intro sounded particularly amazing in 2010 when Bruce was just a bit more subtle with his delivery. It's a huge song. Not necessarily among my big favourites, but there's just something majestic about it. I certainly wouldn't mind if it gets to play a Fear of the Dark/Heaven Can Wait/Blood Brothers kind of a role in some future setlist... Hopefully. :)

Yes, the chorus might be repetitive, but the transition from verse to the chorus and the crowd singing along... what a blast!

The Wacken footage from 2010 very much reminded me of how strong live track Brave New World really is. I love the Rock in Rio version, but I think the calm intro sounded particularly amazing in 2010 when Bruce was just a bit more subtle with his delivery. It's a huge song. Not necessarily among my big favourites, but there's just something majestic about it. I certainly wouldn't mind if it gets to play a Fear of the Dark/Heaven Can Wait/Blood Brothers kind of a role in some future setlist... Hopefully. :)

Yes, the chorus might be repetitive, but the transition from verse to the chorus and the crowd singing along... what a blast!
Google translate: ok whatever

The Wacken 2010 version is definitely better than the studio version.

Still life. The quintessential Piece of mind era song. Why oh why is this song left out? And what is the deal with flash of the blade? I’ve always thought this live would be a thrasher! We have the lineup to unleash this monster on the masses.

Still life. The quintessential Piece of mind era song. Why oh why is this song left out? And what is the deal with flash of the blade? I’ve always thought this live would be a thrasher! We have the lineup to unleash this monster on the masses.
I agree about Still Life. It's a possible deep cut for the future. As for FOTB, I think Steve said he's not a big fan of it (and of FOI too, but that's not the issue). The chorus is really high for Bruce.

Yep, huge song. I think they will bring it back in the set for the next tour. NML is a strong live song too.

Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Phantom Of The Opera, Sign Of The Cross or Murders In The Rue Morgue could be played at every gig as far as I'm concerned.

Killers, Genghis Khan, To Tame A Land, Still Life, Aces High (provided it's not the closer), Powerslave, Sea Of Madness, Moonchild, Infinite Dreams, Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter, Be quick Or Be Dead, Man On The Edge, Fortunes Of War, Futureal, The Wicker Man, Benjamin Breeg, These Colors Don't Run, The Talisman, When The Wild Wind Blows and Stratego are also tunes I'd love to see back in their setlist.

When it comes to more overplayed stuff the only song I miss slightly is The Number Of The Beast but I support 100% the band's idea of giving it a rest. It's a pitty they didn't do the same with FOTD.

Maybe Back In The Village

However, it's still unclear if that one is unplayed or played once before. Would rather not go into that debate, as there is a war at IMFC about this matter...
Do tell.

Is it similar to rhe discussion about it on this forum? Is it based on the supposed snippet of the intro live in Poland? Some say "FAKE!" some say "PROOF!"

I'm not really interested in discussing the whole thing, just want some FC gossip.

When it comes to more overplayed stuff the only song I miss slightly is The Number Of The Beast but I support 100% the band's idea of giving it a rest. It's a pitty they didn't do the same with FOTD.
The Number Of The Beast is one of those songs that I don't get tired of hearing live (just like Fear Of The Dark). But can't say I'm sad about it being absent since the setlist on the current tour is so good.

Oh man I forgot dance of death. Missed this one back in 2010/11? Instead We got Paschendale that tremendous night in San Bernardino ca USA.. PFD was incredible. But I’ve never witnessed the great dance macabre’ live. Damn i hope I get the chance some day. Great inclusion FTB

I was listening to Phantom earlier in the day and realised that we don't have proper 21 century live recording of Phantom. The best we have is Ullevi 2005 and Download 2014, but not a single proper CD version.
Shame really, one of the best classic songs from the boys and yet only bootleg versions.
How likley is that they will bring it back after Future Past tour? If the next tour is indeed 50th anniversary tour I would put my money on that.

Back