Which is your favoure Bruce's vocal performance?

I also noticed Ian is not in a good state lately. Our idols are getting old whether we like it or not.

I know that's not very popular but I love his performance on NPFTD. And maybe it's to early to say but SOL was pretty great, I love that kind of vocals.

I know that's not very popular but I love his performance on NPFTD. And maybe it's to early to say but SOL was pretty great, I love that kind of vocals.
He is fantastic on Speed of Light, that intro wail and the outro vocal run. So good.

My first thought is always The Legacy. You lie in your death bed now part (performed over one of the best riffs ever created) blows me away every time I hear it. I guess I could think of Bruce's more technical moments, but this one is something else... In my opinion it's the most epic Maiden has ever gone. Probably the best Maiden song for me and the vocals play huge part in it.

Hallowed Be Thy Name
A more recent favourite for me is The Longest Day. The intro is chilling. Great singing, and the lyrics are amazingly haunting.

Taking the queen, Freak, Omega, King in crimson, Trumpets of jericho, Alchemist...

And the book of fucking thel.

Back