Whats the youngest age you would take a kid to see Maiden live?

I got a 99 out of a possible 100 last year in English class. I think having a brain is what makes your post unreadable.
Excuse me, my reply to that answer has nothing to do with you, and if you had read it properly, it was more about a person wearing a non Maiden shirt, and getting a 'sort of' bullying, which in a proper world should never be, you wear whatever band shirt you want, one thing Maiden fans are 'not' the best in the world YOU think you are, but sorry you are not...

My god, you are so immature aren't you??
Thank you very much for your enlightening and mature comment. Kindly google the lyrics for No More Lies, a song by Iron Maiden which I personally can't stand, and try making the connection between these and my post. I hope that wouldn't take too much of your precious time.

I actually posted this elsewhere on the forum, but after you guys have read my comment, i don't even think anybody under the age of 25 +...any read and as i put previously, ooo i am going to add to this, another friend is a Sabbath fan, had the same problem when he went to see Maiden, and will never go and see them again...

I am not usually a person to post, i go onto various 'bands' websites and read what people (fans) are saying about their particular favourite artist, but this time and after the 02 gig on the 10th August what i witnessed i have never in my whole life seen this after been to concerts all over Europe and the odd USA gigs, now this is not to cause an argument, this had the makings of 'football idiots' why, i hear you ask, well prior to the gig me and a couple of mates were on our way, when we saw two 'so called' Maiden fans having a go at a person for wearing.....wait for it a LEMMY Shirt, dear oh dear what a bunch of numpty's, Lemmy is a god, i have seen Maiden shirts at Motorhead gigs in the past, also seen various other bands/groups, Saxon, Metallica, Megadeth, Priest to name a few, so does that mean now when Maiden tour again 'we all have to hold hands and wear a Maiden shirt' ummm no, because we have all decided to get Take That shirts, yes that sounds pathetic, but so did those so called fans,
in fact the Maiden event shirt i brought i sold, and gave the money to a cancer charity..act your age, not your shoe size....Heavy Metal/Hard Rock is a united music.
Look I'll level with you. I'm sure the people on here would agree that those guys sound like dicks, but... what the hell do you want us to do? This is a very small proportion of the Maiden Fans in the world, it's not like we are going to look through our ranks to find the culprit and give them a slap on the wrist. We might be a group of fans, but that doesn't mean we answer for all of them. It seems as though you've decided that because two, drunk guys were doing what drunk guys do best, you should abandon the band and complain to, then blame, a large collection of random usernames+profile pictures.

*Well thought out meaningfull usernames.
That’s too far. Diesel 11 is a terribly bad name, the avatar is obviously just an attempt to fit in with the underground Maiden fans, and 100% of the posts the account has made are absolute gobshite. I encourage you to amend your statement.

That’s too far. Diesel 11 is a terribly bad name, the avatar is obviously just an attempt to fit in with the underground Maiden fans, and 100% of the posts the account has made are absolute gobshite. I encourage you to amend your statement.
How "the most boring ones on the site" becomes "absolute gobshite" in the process of quoting is beyond me old immature fart, frankly.
Several have been mildly entertaining though, I must add, mostly those regarding Killers.

How "the most boring ones on the site" becomes "absolute gobshite" in the process of quoting is beyond me old immature fart, frankly.
It’s that pesky “after-post edit” popping up again.

Several have been mildly entertaining though, I must add, mostly those regarding Killers.
Thank you, Magnus, I must say plainly that I’ll have to blame Rod for that.

Look I'll level with you. I'm sure the people on here would agree that those guys sound like dicks, but... what the hell do you want us to do? This is a very small proportion of the Maiden Fans in the world, it's not like we are going to look through our ranks to find the culprit and give them a slap on the wrist. We might be a group of fans, but that doesn't mean we answer for all of them. It seems as though you've decided that because two, drunk guys were doing what drunk guys do best, you should abandon the band and complain to, then blame, a large collection of random usernames+profile pictures.
Thank you, at long last someone actually been sensible...

I bet the user Derek Smalls has never bullied anyone not supporting Milwall...
EXCUSE ME, what has the team i support have anything to do with Iron Maiden??? If you want the honest truth football, bullying isn't football, so don't tarnish me with those so called idiots

Thank you, at long last someone actually been sensible...

Just a friendly side note, lashing out at other members and writing barely intelligible posts doesn't make one particularly popular on this board.

Possibly you never ever saw Maiden with Dianno, in fact he is a very good guy, why, because he is a friend on my cousin.

Seeing Maiden with DiAnno does not make anyone a bigger fan or gives anyone's argument more gravitas. If anything, it just means you are just older. :D

Dennis Willcock might be a good guy too. At least that is what Barry McKay says. ;)

i have possibly seen Maiden well over 400 times and this was the last time

That is impressive. You might want to share the list with us in the Poll forum, where there is a thread dedicated to how many times we have seen the band.

Back