Whats the youngest age you would take a kid to see Maiden live?

Yes, but those events are then more restricted on allowed volume. Gröna Lund is an amusement park, so they probably can't be as loud as stadium or festival concerts in the first place.

Fair enough. I seem to remember lots of young kids wearing hearing protection at Ullevi in 2008 too, but I might be misremembering things.

My daughter is 4 and has shown interest in seeing Maiden live. I would wait until she is older before I bring her to a Maiden show and she definitely would be wearing hearing protection. :)

I think the substantial fines for exceeding the limits have been increasingly efficient in making promoters enforce the age limit over the past couple of years. It's just not worth it to allow a couple of kids in to then have to pay a fine because you exceeded the limits.

I actually posted this elsewhere on the forum, but after you guys have read my comment, i don't even think anybody under the age of 25 +...any read and as i put previously, ooo i am going to add to this, another friend is a Sabbath fan, had the same problem when he went to see Maiden, and will never go and see them again...

I am not usually a person to post, i go onto various 'bands' websites and read what people (fans) are saying about their particular favourite artist, but this time and after the 02 gig on the 10th August what i witnessed i have never in my whole life seen this after been to concerts all over Europe and the odd USA gigs, now this is not to cause an argument, this had the makings of 'football idiots' why, i hear you ask, well prior to the gig me and a couple of mates were on our way, when we saw two 'so called' Maiden fans having a go at a person for wearing.....wait for it a LEMMY Shirt, dear oh dear what a bunch of numpty's, Lemmy is a god, i have seen Maiden shirts at Motorhead gigs in the past, also seen various other bands/groups, Saxon, Metallica, Megadeth, Priest to name a few, so does that mean now when Maiden tour again 'we all have to hold hands and wear a Maiden shirt' ummm no, because we have all decided to get Take That shirts, yes that sounds pathetic, but so did those so called fans,
in fact the Maiden event shirt i brought i sold, and gave the money to a cancer charity..act your age, not your shoe size....Heavy Metal/Hard Rock is a united music.

I got threatened by a very large, very belligerent, very drunk man at the O2 last year. I didn't let it ruin my experience.

My son lives with his mom three states away in Atlanta GA. When Maiden came thru to Atlanta in 2012 for the Maiden England tour he was 9 years old. I sent his mom (my ex wife) and him each a ticket because like his daddy Iron Maiden is his favorite band and I wanted his mom to take him to see them.

So at least 9 years old I guess is my point? That’s my story.

And it's the band's fault, so no more Maiden gigs.
i didn't actually say it was the bands fault, and i was just making a comment, but even on here Maiden fans just think 'they have done nothing wrong', i have possibly seen Maiden well over 400 times and this was the last time, and no not the band, the fans, i am not saying everyone is like that, but to me it is like wearing your favourite football shirt, wear want you want, not only because it is Maiden...

Back