What would you do to win Maiden backstage passes?

Re: What would you do to win Maiden tickets?

I would go to the ticket window and get them naked if they give them to me for free. Onhell would never do that!

Deano said:
I would go to the ticket window and get them naked if they give them to me for free.

I just don't see how that's a big deal. I suspect the embarrassment would fade quickly. I mean, half the human race has a wang, and mine looks (more or less) average. I suspect yours does too. Once it's out there, no big deal. Get your free tickets and put your pants back on. :bigsmile:

Oh, I'm cool with it. Shhhh, trying to bait Onhell.......  :lol:

I've seen pictures of you, SMX. Dean's a serving Marine. I imagine his naked body has more sway with the ladies and men who prefer men than yours would.

At least, that's what the girls here say when I say "bassist vs Marine".

It all depends on the girl LC, it all depends on the girl. I must say SMX and I are BOTH getting up in the years as well.  :lol:

Deano said:
It all depends on the girl LC, it all depends on the girl. I must say SMX and I are BOTH getting up in the years as well.  :lol:

there are plenty of strippers with daddy issues who would LOVE an "older" gentleman :D

With a title change, now let's see what you would do! For me:
Drink a shot of sperm from any animal.
Get punched in the balls by a VERY strong person.
Eat something really nasty. Not sure what it would be yet.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Eat something really nasty. Not sure what it would be yet.

That would be interesting. I've had calf brain tacos, crickets, ant larvae, silk worms, caked bulls blood.... I'm sure some of the tacos i've had in mexico actually contained dog, cat and/or rat....

Onhell said:
That would be interesting. I've had calf brain tacos, crickets, ant larvae, silk worms, caked bulls blood.... I'm sure some of the tacos i've had in mexico actually contained dog, cat and/or rat....

I don't consider that nasty. There are people who live from that sort of stuff, and all of it is supposed to be good (except, perhaps, rat).

Shit, now that would be nasty.

Onhell said:
Why the fuck have you eaten all of that?

I take it not too many of you want to meet Maiden that badly since you're not posting what you would do. Then again, I should give this some time since I just changed it. So come on. Let's have some fun with this.

LooseCannon said:
I've seen pictures of you, SMX. Dean's a serving Marine. I imagine his naked body has more sway with the ladies and men who prefer men than yours would.

I've lost about 80 pounds since you last saw a picture of me. Careful with your assumptions. :bigsmile:

I didn't say "fat bassist". I'm just saying, Marine wins every time.

(PS, good job buddy!)

SinisterMinisterX said:
I've lost about 80 pounds since you last saw a picture of me. Careful with your assumptions. :bigsmile:

How'd you do that?

He amputated a leg.

Sorry, i couldn't resist, nothing personal. It's just a real story, when one of my female friends said, "i need to lose 20 kgs", guy next to me said "cut off your leg".  :D

LooseCannon said:

Based on that logic, SMX has more possibilities to frighten the shit out the people and take the tickets immediately. Deano, they'll find an excuse to delay /make love with him first, before giving the tickets as exchange

:smartarse:

Back