What kind of new release from Iron Maiden would you really, really want?

What kind of new release from Iron Maiden would you really, really want?

• Total voters
I don’t need any archive
I just want confirmation that the band is alive
Give me that new album, man
We all know they’ve got it in the can
Alternatively, I supposed I’d be fine
With them releasing old songs they never had time
To put on an album, you know?
I just need more Maiden. Let’s go go go!

Somewhat weak vocals
many complicated parts
Not to be played live

Most Somewhere On Tour recordings are as shitty as a sick kitty. Maiden would never do that to Broose the goose. It would put him in the spotlight as having all but one off-night.
Looks like Long John is running the long con — ARLO and ARDO suck harder than Paul-aner, and Steve the Skeeve released them anyway, ya lank wank.

Silver the Chilver is more ass than sheep lass, but if his manno Di’anno sang on some SIT he’d be all over hearing some live tracks from it. Paul the Gaul in a light-up vest would make little Johnny wear his Sunday best!

This is it, the pinnacle of the rhyming joke.
Jer has won it again, the woke bloke.
Diesel the Weasel is right on the mark, though his microaggressions have triggered a spark. Once his privilege is checked and he’s less full of quark, I can lecture his friends at the ol’ trailer park!

DVD & Album release of the AMLOAD tour 2006/07 (the full album was performed live). And it would be great if the video was edited properly... none of that chopped-up-seizure editing like Rock n Rio. When someone is playing a guitar solo, no cutting away to show Bruce running around (we get to see plenty of him running around).

DVD & Album release of the AMLOAD tour 2006/07 (the full album was performed live). And it would be great if the video was edited properly... none of that chopped-up-seizure editing like Rock n Rio. When someone is playing a guitar solo, no cutting away to show Bruce running around (we get to see plenty of him running around).
And don't include an 80's picture of the band in the booklet

Flags everywhere. The following year flags were banned from the arena at Download Festival.

Rightly so.

Do you see that state of Glastonbury every year? Imagine paying that money to see a band and then having the stage obscured by attention seekers waving flags.

EDIT: this is what I mean, not normal people with hand held flags hanging over the barrier.

Back