What Iron Maiden song you heard first?

The first I heard was Hallowed be thy Name and i'd loved it straight away.
I'm glad I didn't hear "Bring your daughter to the Slaughter" or anything like that because I probably wouldn't have taken an interest, which would have been a real shame really.

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Jul 30 2004, 03:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Jul 30 2004, 03:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [img src=\'http://hjem.get2net.dk/hosser/bb/calm.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] [/quote]
What r u on 'bout?

Caught Somewhere In Time!!! It was the first album i had listened to, and ive been hooked ever since, espcially after seeing them in december 03 [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I had heard of the band, so one day, i finally downloaded 'The Flight of Icarus.' I didn't like it. I deleted it from my computer after hearing it once or twice. But within a few weeks I went out and bought "Edward the Great," and now all I need are Virtual XI and No Prayer, then I'll have all the studio albums.

-Ponch

2 minutes on gta:vice city

im a relatevly new fan compared 2 all u but i dont care!

iv bin hocked since then,

Fear of the dark!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Think the first one i heard was Run to the Hills (Wich is 5 years older than me).
I thought THAT was good, and was awed when i heard the likes of Sign of the Cross, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, The Clairvoyant etc........ Been an Iron Maiden fan ever since ('bout 5 years)

If I remember correctly the first Iron Maiden song I remember hearing would have to be Flight Of Icarus.Im not sure but im pretty sure it was Flight Of Icarus...

Wow, a 6 year Gravedig :blink:

Anyway, the first Maiden song I heard was Caught Somewhere in Time. Was blown away by it and was the song that got me into metal in the first place :)

First one I heard was probably Blood Brothers, when a Norwegian TV channel showed excerpts from Rock in Rio. Next up was Hallowed, FOTD and a few songs from Dance of Death.

The first one I remember hearing was The Wicker Man when it was released, followed up by the whole of Best of the Beast not long after.

Lord of the Flies. I googled the book and decided to take a look at the song. I quite liked the song even though I wasn't into metal at the time. Then I decided to check Maiden out again a year or so later. Listened to Run to the Hills and NotB on Last FM didn't like it that much. Next song was The Trooper. Loved it, still do. Got Somewhere Back In Time and LotF's single, etc.

Back