What Iron Maiden song you heard first?

A

Anonymous

So...... What IM song you heard first?
I heard Judas be my guide..... And I really liked it! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

live it would be wrathchild

some pub in chelsea way back in '78.

studio it would be prowler

off the soundhouse tapes.
i still got my original signed copy!

Mine would have to be Run to The Hills. I was hooked since then. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My first song was Moonchild [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

mine was the wickerman [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not sure which track exactly, but it was Live after Death on VHS

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Number Of The Beast (at least knowingly). The first video I ever saw was The Wicker Man.

Well, I'm not really sure.
I clearly remember the first 4 songs I've ever heard:
The Number Of The Beast, Aces High, Fear Of The Dark (live) and Man On The Edge.

I think the first song I've ever heard was either The Number Of The Beast or Fear Of The Dark.

Be Quick or Be Dead.

I was completely blasted with that. When Bruce started shouting I went "Fuc*ing hell ! What the fu*k is this ?!"

It was in the second half of 1999. Can´t remeber the exact day, unfortunatelly [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back