What Iron Maiden song you heard first?

Run to the hills [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Joseph+Jun 19 2004, 08:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Joseph @ Jun 19 2004, 08:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']Fear Of The Dark[/span][/span] [/quote]
fear of the giant red letters [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'Run to the hills' when it came out in 1982 (1st single I ever bought, followed by 'Beast' as my 1st album)
Now I feel old. [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I first heard 'the trooper'..[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
and I enjoyed every second of it..[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I was two when i first heard Iron Maiden and the Song was - stranger in a strange land [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] GREAT MAIDEN HAIL TO THE MAIDEN GODS [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

my ex bf had a burned cd with charlotte the harlot,killers.thetrooper.rimeofancient mariner, 2 minutes 2 midnight,sanctuary,wrathchild and powerslave..... i heard all these songs over and over during a long trip and I have been maiden rocker since [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My first Maiden song was "Run to the Hills" from NOB. [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the first sing i heard was running free on vhs live after death of my brother and..... now im a fan [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

wickerman or fear.o.t.d, don´t remember [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Adrian Frederick Smith+May 18 2004, 08:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Adrian Frederick Smith @ May 18 2004, 08:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] live it would be wrathchild

some pub in chelsea way back in '78.

studio it would be prowler

off the soundhouse tapes.
i still got my original signed copy! [/quote]
Wow! Youre like one of those maiden fans that have seen it all! Were you with maiden all these years or was there some pauses? Have you been to all of the tours? Youre like the only one here with all this years of maiden experience (well maybe SMX has experience too, or am i wrong). Sorry about those a little bit of foolish sounding questions, but i would really like to know. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Trooper back in '83. A couple of months later I went out to get my first Maiden albums.

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] thinks [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i think it was somewhere in time and it was introduced to me by an ex bf my god it was the only good thing i got out of that relationship lol and iv loved them ever since so id say around 94 time!

The Wicker Man

I was watching late night tv, and the commercial for edward the great came on. I was mesmerized, and then went and listened to all my Dads old casettes.

[span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']HALLOWED BE THY NAME[/span][/span]

Blood Brothers

But i first heard of maiden from that song frm Wheatus-teenage dirtbag.So,me and my brother thought :Who the hell are these Iron Maiden guys?

So one night,returning from the pub,he got a copy of BNW."Bllod Brothers,sounds interesting,let's hear it"

'kin blew me appart. It was in '01 me thinks

[!--QuoteBegin-AncientMariner1309+Jul 30 2004, 03:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(AncientMariner1309 @ Jul 30 2004, 03:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']HALLOWED BE THY NAME[/span][/span] [/quote]
[img src=\'http://hjem.get2net.dk/hosser/bb/calm.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I just realized I hadn't posted in this topic yet so here it is. About 6 years ago, I had first heard 2 Minutes to Midnight on the radio and loved it. That's pretty much it.

Back