What are your favorite / funniest / weirdest posts and threads on MaidenFans?

The original 'Starblind' vs. 'The Fugitive' complexity discussion hasn't been mentioned yet! I don't know where to find it as I wasn't active at the time.

I thought it was going to be a Mosh rage quit from looking at the first couple of posts but then I read further and realised I remember it now. SMX also posted a certain Beckett song in there too.

Looking at old survivor fights should make anyone realise something: All those fights you had, you lost sleep over, you made lifetime enemies with, they are all so pointless, unimportant and petty. This fight there was treated as the most important thing in the world at the time, and what significance did it ever have? Four years down the road, what did it matter?

What was it for?
Was it for anything?
What was it for at the end of the day?

What does it mean?
Does it mean anything?
What does it mean at the end of the day?

There were many great nights in chat back in 2012-2014. Did anybody save the transcripts? :lol: I remember Night Prowler used to be online every single night and treated the place like his own personal lair.

I have all the logs, I just wouldn't share them publicly here, except maybe the greatest hits.

Those were the days... I had so much free time and endurance to stay up until 4 AM every night.

Back