WARNING THREAD: Fake Senjutsu Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
As is to be expected, people are already starting to collect random power metal songs and trying to pass them off as leaks from Senjutsu. This thread is to collect any such supposed leaks and identify the sources in order to prevent them from spreading any further.

A YouTube channel called "Iron Maiden" (with 55 subscribers, really nice try!) posted two songs (edit: now three) from a newly released album by a Brazilian band called Icon of Sin under the guise of Senjutsu:

Original:

Original:

Please post any further supposed "leaks" you come across and we can try to identify them.

Last edited:
What is the plan with any (inevitable) real leaks?

We do not allow them to be posted here.

Since no real leaks should be expected as of yet (and fake ones are usually easily identified by anyone who really listens to Maiden), for now you can post them here. If you are unsure, PM me first and I can take a listen. Should we identify an actual leak, we will of course not post it here.

I would definitely ban posting of this stuff in the final week because CD stores are going to stock up for Monday. A lot of unaffiliated people will have access to the product before the release date so a weekend leak is likely.

Meantime I'm amusing myself over and over with the leaks throughout the years. Especially Belshazzar's Feast ones where hundreds of supposed Maiden fans were commenting on the YT. Are you really that deaf?

I would definitely ban posting of this stuff in the final week because CD stores are going to stock up for Monday. A lot of unaffiliated people will have access to the product before the release date so a weekend leak is likely.

Meantime I'm amusing myself over and over with the leaks throughout the years. Especially Belshazzar's Feast ones where hundreds of supposed Maiden fans were commenting on the YT. Are you really that deaf?
The main rock radio here in Brazil played that song of the portuguese band in the Book of Souls saying it was Speed Of Light…even with they saying it was fhe new maiden track, I didn’t believe it lol its incredible how even serious ppl can believe these things

Why not have a strictly enforced rule that says posting things claiming to be leaks of songs, real or real, is not allowed? That way you have better chances of avoiding things being posted by accident.

Wow these youtubers are abusing the Icon of Sin album by labeling it as new music from Maiden. Sad thing is... a lot of people will fall for it

Why not have a strictly enforced rule that says posting things claiming to be leaks of songs, real or real, is not allowed? That way you have better chances of avoiding things being posted by accident.

As I said, the idea of this thread is to post things you know are fake leaks to provide reference in case people start posting Icon of Sin songs all over the board the same way they did it with Attick Demons in 2015, and hopefully also to discourage those punks who post the "leaks" in the first place. If you're not sure if something is real or fake, take it to a moderator first. We are closely monitoring this thread, don't worry.

Last edited:
As I said, the idea of this thread is to post things you know are fake leaks to provide reference in case people start posting Icon of Sin songs all over the board the same way they did it with Attick Demons in 2015, and hopefully also to discourage those punks who post the "leaks" in the first place. If you're not sure if something is real or fake, take it to a moderator first. We are closely monitoring this thread, don't worry.
If you make a sticiked thread with strict rule saying that anything claiming to be a leak is not allowed to be posted no matter what, then what you describe here won't be posted by members. And why should we be worried about what other punks elsewhere post as long as it's kept off of this forum. Making the rule will prevent that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back