mtmccox

Ancient Mariner
Loituma.gif

I don't have leak, here's leek.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hi Maidenfans,

There's been some question about our leak policy, so here it is: Do not post about, discuss, or request links for leaks. Do not share information or reviews of leaked music.

Breaking the rules above will lead to your post being deleted; a second post will lead to a ban until 2 weeks after the release of Senjutsu.

Travis The Dragon

GO PACK GO!!!
Hi Maidenfans,

There's been some question about our leak policy, so here it is: Do not post about, discuss, or request links for leaks. Do not share information or reviews of leaked music.

Breaking the rules above will lead to your post being deleted; a second post will lead to a ban until 2 weeks after the release of Senjutsu.
What about posting in "now listening"?

Mosh

Winner of the 2020 Dumbest Comment Ever Award
Staff member
Just don’t talk about a leak or leaked material in any thread, it’s really not that complicated. We’re almost a week out folks, you can hold the discussion.

Jadukor

Can I play with Agnes
There´s always the Polish IronBound but their singer sounds more like Blaze.
Hmm need to check them out then.
The album i am most impressed by and would recommend to all maiden fans is Psycrence: A Frail deception. Just a brilliant album and the vocal sounds a bit like Bruce.

MindRuler

Ancient Mariner
Hmm need to check them out then.
The album i am most impressed by and would recommend to all maiden fans is Psycrence: A Frail deception. Just a brilliant album and the vocal sounds a bit like Bruce.
Their cover of Caught Somewhere In Time is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.