WARNING THREAD: Fake Senjutsu Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loituma.gif

I don't have leak, here's leek.

Hi Maidenfans,

There's been some question about our leak policy, so here it is: Do not post about, discuss, or request links for leaks. Do not share information or reviews of leaked music.

Breaking the rules above will lead to your post being deleted; a second post will lead to a ban until 2 weeks after the release of Senjutsu.

I'd appreciate if it leaked that you all don't even mention it.

Hi Maidenfans,

There's been some question about our leak policy, so here it is: Do not post about, discuss, or request links for leaks. Do not share information or reviews of leaked music.

Breaking the rules above will lead to your post being deleted; a second post will lead to a ban until 2 weeks after the release of Senjutsu.
What about posting in "now listening"?

Just don’t talk about a leak or leaked material in any thread, it’s really not that complicated. We’re almost a week out folks, you can hold the discussion.

There´s always the Polish IronBound but their singer sounds more like Blaze.
Hmm need to check them out then.
The album i am most impressed by and would recommend to all maiden fans is Psycrence: A Frail deception. Just a brilliant album and the vocal sounds a bit like Bruce.

Hmm need to check them out then.
The album i am most impressed by and would recommend to all maiden fans is Psycrence: A Frail deception. Just a brilliant album and the vocal sounds a bit like Bruce.
Their cover of Caught Somewhere In Time is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back