USA Politics

They were written up in the 1700s ... so there is that. 35 (at the time) was fairly old ... given the life expectancy of the time, Now I think it is almost pretty young. The natural born part and 14 years living in the US were to avoid non Americans taking office (mainly anyone British)

You've got to be a "natural born" citizen of the United States

A bit weird, if you move to U.S when you're 10, become a citizen by marriage and all that, you'll be longer "an American" than your kid at 35y.o.a but you can't run for office.

A bit weird, if you move to U.S when you're 10, become a citizen by marriage and all that, you'll be longer "an American" than your kid at 35y.o.a but you can't run for office.
Not for president, but you can run for any other office up to governor. (mayor, city council, etc.)

I know. So why not?

Arnie can represent 40 million Americans, but he can't represent 350 million of them.

Tiffany Trump told the GOP Convention last night that "If freedom is lost in (the USA), there is nowhere else to go."

The U.S. is, currently, the dominating power in the w
Tiffany Trump told the GOP Convention last night that "If freedom is lost in (the USA), there is nowhere else to go."

She is right. Trump can leave you, but you must never leave Lukashenk... errh, Trump. Let's celebrate your future dictatorship, Trumpsters! :p

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
flnU83.gif

In interviews from the 80s, Trump speaks coherently and structured, albeit just as boastful and self-indulgent. It would be interesting to know if it's possible to see at around what time his decline started from video material.

Politics aside, the way he speaks is characteristic of people showing signs of mild cognitive impairment/early dementia.

unsure if history proves this or not - would seem that some of the right-wing revolutions in the late 20th century (in South America) resulted in many on the left being killed/imprisoned after the fact.

1598735094046.png

He's right. Even after winning street football matches, I, as a "leftist" would feel an urge to slaughter the entire enemy team (starting with the goalie), while my right wing teammates would just walk back away to their hyper-successful lives of Justice and Fairness.

Back