USA Politics

Maybe this is a bid for attention to the situation in Chechnya?

Looks like they found the second suspect

Multiple explosions echoed from inside a house as police in Boston massed inside a perimeter set up to contain the remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.
The situation was fluid, and the latest development came in the city's Watertown section after a chaotic night of mayhem that included the murder of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer and a shootout with police, authorities said early Friday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/#ixzz2QulDf4jq

A letter bomb was sent to the German president... wtf is going on here?

Well, my work trip to Boston was postponed for a week .. which is fine by me, I was supposed to go this coming Monday.

I can really only try to imagine how you're feeling right now, Natalie.

Chechens. That doesn't mean anything... and they've been in the USA long enough for the older to get citizenship. I guess it depends on the reason why now.

Seems like a good attitude .. stop bitching and moaning about what everyone else is doing and take care of your own crap .. otherwise you would be a loser

Very recognizable what this man said about the father who might have nothing to do with it. In Belgium and the Netherlands (especially Belgium) about a hundred guys went to Syria (radicalized by some Islamic organization), to help the rebellion fighting Assad, and their parents couldn't stop them. So, I guess it's not easy to control kids who have extreme ideas, when they are influenced by others.

According to the news these punks have lived here for 10 years and enjoyed the life of regular American teenagers. The one on the run was in his second year of medical school so obviously he has some intelligence. They showed a picture of him placing the backpack with the bomb behind the 8 year old boy who was killed, obviously he hadn't learned or paid attention to the Hippocratic oath. While I'd like to know what they were thinking, I believe he'll either kill himself or have the cops kill him. Of course if they do get him alive he'll receive all the benfits of the legal system provided by a country that he apparently had a problem with. I bet he won't have a problem taking that advantage. Instead of shooting this fuck they ought to tie him to a chair next to one of his own homemade bombs and set it off

No as far as I'm concerned the U.S. Constitution is one of the most important documents ever written. But I would assume that if you're going to take terrorist actions against a country or the citizens of a country, then you must have a serious problem with that country. Might be that you hate the government policies, history, or whatever. For some reason or reasons you're pissed off enough to blow up innocent people of that country and then when you're caught, well now it's a different story. You want to take advantage of all the rights and privliges the country you supposedly hate have to offer you. What about that 8 year old boys rights? This punk set down a bag that he knew had bomb in it behind a little kid. What about the other 2 people who died? What about all the victims who've had body parts amputated? Where the fuck were their rights? Yet if we catch this punk he'll get free legal guidance and representation and will live on the taxpayer's dime during his trial and for however long he's sentenced, if he get's the death penalty you should figure it'll take at least five years to actually put him death, all paid by the people of a country he supposedly hates. He obviously placed no value on the lives of the people he killed and maimed so why should his life have any value?

The Eighth Amendment.

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Also, the Fifth Amendment.

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

So I'll ask you again: why do you hate the Constitution?

I don't belive he'll have worry about an excessive bail since I'm pretty sure that bail is not offered in capital murder cases. And what's cruel and unusual punishment is there? He'll be brought to trial, more than likely convicted and sentenced to death, and eventually that sentence will be carried out. Cruel and unusual...seems to me that the victims of the bombing suffered cruelly and unusually, not this fuck

You are advocating for him to be murdered by a bomb, maidenn.c.indiana, by the police officers that are sworn to uphold the law, including the Constitution.

Yes I think it's what should happen to him. He had no problem setting off bombs to hurt and kill others did he. Of course I also know that this won't happen. Like I stated before I don't believe they'll take him alive, but if they did , I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Back