UEFA EURO 2020 (2021)

We are out at a fun fair and watching on a big screen outdoors. I only saw what you did, but did anyone see the situation itself?

It was a frightening, bonechilling sight...
His face and then everything afterwards.

We can only wait and hope he lives... :(

Yes. He walked, bent over, fell down, stayed flat. And his eyes were sort of spinning... players reacted very quickly, calling for help.

It seems like he is conscious now, but horrifying events. We have seen it in hockey a few times and it's frightening.

News now from the hospital is that he's awake. Great news.

I guess we can say it was lucky that if he was to get a cardiac arrest it couldn't have happened at a much better place. I'm sure the medical readiness in a stadium during an international tournament is about the best you can have outside hospital.

3-6-2014 / 13-6-2021
Exactly 7 years ago I played a gig with the band I was in. An extra special thing of this day was: the Netherlands played their memorable first 2014 World Cup match vs Spain: 5-1. That was basically our "opening act".
1f609.png
Band and audience were watching it all at the venue. Naturally, before we started everyone was in great spirits!

7 years later: no band performance, but again Oranje will play their first match at a big tournament (for the first time since)! I'm not expecting 5-1 but let's hope the result will be a good one.

HUP HOLLAND ! (wears exactly the same outfit of 13-6-2014, the orange shoes included :--p)
1623585770743.png

Austria comes ahead with a beauty. The old master Pandev shows experience and class and equalizes. North Macedonia plays with infectious enthousiasm.

Last edited:
Back