UEFA EURO 2020 (2021)

giphy.gif

Yeeeeessss, finally!

I forgot to renew my subscription for this online TV thingy and I missed first 25 minutes trying to renew it. Now I have to watch an illegal stream.

It actually auto-renews but I got a new card and forgot to change payment details and their website isn't working so in 2021 I have to go there in person to get them to change it. FUCK

Italy dominating the game, but not creating big chances. Turkey with ridiculous dive just before half time. Typical opening game.

VAR with a penalty check just after, not given. The right call, I think. Too many calls for handball these days.

The Turks constantly hand over the ball to the Azzuri... they are afraid to build up, the goalkeeper keeps ramming it far and wide, the ball does not come into own possession.

Italy dominating the game, but not creating big chances. Turkey with ridiculous dive just before half time. Typical opening game.

VAR with a penalty check just after, not given. The right call, I think. Too many calls for handball these days.

Let apart the fact I'm Italian. That last handtouch was CLEARLY a penalty for us, any day of the week... I feel robbed (the other were not penalties, at all, though).

Extremely happy with the way Italy is playing! Let's hope they can keep this up for the rest of the tournament. :applause:

Don't remember it as useless as the Turkish game was.

I really like Embolo. Very nice player. There is a nice mix of relaxed playing and acceleration. Strong on the ball, good feel. Too bad that Switzerland didn't win. They should have and may regret this result.

Last edited:
What the fuck is happening... I went to wash the dishes and when I came back, players are crying and Eriksen is on the floor unconscious...

It looks like a cardiac event, from what I can tell. The match is suspended, let us hope that they can save Eriksen.

Back