Twilight Zone

How good is Twilight Zone on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
Weaker song on the album but still it's worth the listen.Some nice guitar parts and some insane vocals by Paul. 7/10

I find i voted a while back giving it a 5...  makes sense might have bumped it up to a 6 but no further... 'cant you see me?'

Black Ace said:
Great song. Absolutely fantastic. The lyrics and Di'annos' voice make me cry. It's just brilliant. Maybe over reacted, but i gave it 5 stars

agreed

This one is firmly in the "meh" category for me. Paul's voice grates annoyingly throughout the song, balancing out the rather decent main riff. 5/10.

I probably like this song a lot more than it's overall quality deserves, so I find it hard to objectively rate it. I think it has one of Maiden's best 'rock' riffs, a cool rhythm and a nice chorus. The solo is also pretty decent, and the lyrics are better than a number of the songs that made it onto the original Killers. 8/10

One of the weaker songs on this album. It doesn't do much to differentiate itself from most of the other songs thus far by IM. This is a perfect example of a filler song. 5/10

Always though this was a boring song, but after listening to it again a find the chorus quite good. But the rest of the song is still boring, so therefore:

5/10

I believe this is Maiden's shortest song (not including Ides of March) clocking in at 2:33. There's just not a lot here. The bridge section is the highlight with a very nice guitar harmony. However, I'm not a huge fan of the falsetto vocals, and the main riff is simply decent and nothing more.

6/10

This song's alright. Nothing about it really stands out, but it's a serviceable tune and doesn't overstay its welcome.

5/10.

RTC's Maiden Ranking:
1: Phantom Of The Opera:
9/10
2: Killers: 9/10
3: Remember Tomorrow: 8/10
4: Murders In The Rue Morgue: 8/10
5: Purgatory: 7/10
6: Wrathchild: 7/10
7: Transylvania: 7/10
8: Prodigal Son: 6/10
9: Strange World: 6/10
10: Sanctuary: 6/10
11: Another Life: 6/10
12: Prowler: 6/10
13: Genghis Khan: 5/10
14: Iron Maiden: 5/10
15: Charlotte The Harlot: 5/10
16: Twilight Zone: 5/10
17: Running Free: 4/10
18: Innocent Exile: 4/10
19: The Ides Of March: 2/10

Last edited:
I kinda really like this song. Something about the guitar sound and the way it drives. It's not a great song, but it is better than the average song on Killers. A little bluesy rock sound to it, a groove I really get. I want to give it a 7, but I can't quite justify it, so a 6.

Back