Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread, before you vote)

Result of round 4, 5th battle: Dave Murray's 2nd Judas Be My Guide solo (062) is eliminated. 040 advances to the Quarter Final.

Round 4: 6th battle:

AtG - absolutely no doubt. BB is a beautiful moment of the song, but is not particularly impressive as a solo. Technical stuff is not everything, sure, but you can't ignore the fact that because Adrian's solo is more complex, it's also more multidimensional in this case.

I have to go with Blood Brothers here. I don't feel that the idea in ATG solo is developed enough to deserve a spot among TOP 8 Maiden solos.

While I do not deny anything Srogy said about the Alexander guitar work , I can't deny the tone and direct impact of what Janick created in Blood Brothers either. I never thought it would be more impressive than this opponent.

I love the Blood Brothers solo and how it builds on the preceding part. With a generic fast Janick solo, the song wouldn't be the same level. The solo, simple as it is, lifts it. Not as a virtuouso performance, but as a captivating moment of art.

The AtG solo is great in its own right, very fun to listen to, but not touching in the same way.

Janick gets the nod this time.

(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread, before you vote)

Result of round 4, 6th battle: Janick Gers' Blood Brothers solo (084) is eliminated. 044 advances to the Quarter Final.

Round 4: 7th battle:

Back