Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The DoD solo is in a level of its own in this group but I also chose the Judas solo. It is short, it is quite simple, but it has that sweet Dave tone and fluidity.

Good group. love the 2Minutes solo (the final few notes are orgasmic), but DoD is Godly.

I chose DoD as the best of the group and went with the SotC one as the runner-up. It's a bit more fun than 2MtM. Also the fact that I'm sick of hearing 2MtM on every live release might have something to do with it...

Oh my god this is a tough one. I'm going to need a few minutes to decide because they are all so fucking good!

DoD / 2MTM.

Sign of the cross is a strong contender, but I like those two more.

Dance of Death is on a different level here. But Sign of the Cross gets some love from me as well.

(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread)

095 advances directly to round 2.

R1A: 5th group:

Calling everyone to vote (including less regular voters):
@The Mid-Distance Runner
@Dr. Eddies Wingman
@Lampwick 43
@Sebas-hero1995
@Maturin
@Chazz Chetly
@FattyFooty
@skogtastic
@Natalie
@national acrobat
@bbreeg614
@Harold B.ThyName
@tarikz
@TheSpectreWithin
@UpTheIrons
@Startripper
@Liveone
@Zare
@Chained Prometheus
@sjsaur
@DSG
@stallan
@viced92
@Sara
@Ranko
@xmagox
@frus
@syriaca

Last edited:
Blood Brothers wins. Hands down. Then it was between all the others but I gave it to Bring Your Daughter for sass.

Public Enema - one of best Dave's solos ever! It's like a Smith approach but with his unmistakable legato for one of their best tracks of early 90's.
Blood Brothers is just great in it's simplicity.

Back