Tournament of Maiden Solos: the Top 10 video!

Which guitar solo is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly hope that does not happen. This game has been incredibly interesting and has made me look at entire songs in a different light based entirely on the strength of a guitar solo. I'm well aware that people have not always voted in the way Foro hoped they would, but ending the game because of that would be a damn shame.

Game is definitely continuing, but with some changes. Cried was right, Foro decided to step down from the game but as a Forum Games mod, I've decided to continue on without him. Game will continue as normal tomorrow, although I'll just eliminate all non-H solos since no one cares about them anyway.

(NOTE: If this game is new for you, and if you would like to participate, please check the opening post of this thread, before you vote)

Result of round 3, 3rd battle: Adrian Smith's The Wicker Man solo (079) is eliminated. 033 advances to the 4th round.

Round 3: 4th battle:

Last edited:
So far the vote is suprising......I voted BB. The solo is perfect for the song. Im flummoxed as to why ghost is getting any love compared to BB. Actually Im suprised Ghost made it this far into the game but thats just me. And BTW guys thank you for keeping the game going!

So far the vote is suprising......I voted BB. The solo is perfect for the song. Im flummoxed as to why ghost is getting any love compared to BB. Actually Im suprised Ghost made it this far into the game but thats just me. And BTW guys thank you for keeping the game going!

Pretty sure they wuz just funnin wit ya.

And what Brig said.

Both are solid solos, with Blood Brothers being the better of the two.

Which ever solo does advance will likely have its work cut out for it; I don't see the winner of this battle surviving too much longer with all the titans that are still left in the game.

Voting BB, even though I love Janick's Ghost solo even more. However, up until this listening I never noticed: there's a bum bended note in it! Hear it at :50! He quickly transitions into the proper bend, but now that solo is forever tarnished for me.

Back