Tool

Invincible’ is the title of the second song played. I’m diggin’ it!

I love how atmospheric and linear the new songs are - getting some fantastic classic prog vibes. I know some people prefer the older, more aggressive Tool stuff, but this new material is just fantastic and much more nuanced IMO.

Thanks those are much better!
You’re welcome! And invincible isn’t cut off in this one, so you’ll get to hear the head-slammingly heavy breakdown. Danny Carey does his best Phil Rudd AC/DC groove.

Haven't really listened to 'Descending' too much yet.. But holy shit! 'Invincible' fucking kills. Absolutely brutal!!!!

Someone on Reddit managed to put out all the lyrics and it seems as though it's about Tool fighting to stay relevant because it's been so long without a new album.

Tool is playing new music so let's talk through the entire song. This is why I no longer go to concerts.
Yeah that annoyed me. I just watched Tool Archive's video of Descending. Amazing sound to it! But people need to shut the fuck up sometimes.

That's why I like to be right up front at a concert, I don't have to listen to people talk. I can just focus on the band playing and myself having a good time.

They’re one of the last few major holdouts. The only other I can think of is King Crimson (ironically probably Tool’s greatest influence).
King Crimson is now on Apple Music. I honestly thought Tool would make it on the streaming services long before them. I’m sure it won’t be long before Tool is there too. Maybe they’ll put all their music up when the album is out. I think Taylor Swift did something similar once.

King Crimson is now on Apple Music. I honestly thought Tool would make it on the streaming services long before them. I’m sure it won’t be long before Tool is there too. Maybe they’ll put all their music up when the album is out. I think Taylor Swift did something similar once.
Either all the music goes up when the album comes out or when the album gets announced.

Back