The Weather Thread

We've been in the low 30s celcius all week, but the early mornings have been around 8-10.

It's raining in Canada. I believe our nations have confused their weather patterns.

It is snowing in Oslo. Not very much and I think it will be gone by tomorrow, but still ...

Snow in April isn't surprising in itself, but we had none in March, and hardly any in January and February.

It is snowing in Oslo. Not very much and I think it will be gone by tomorrow, but still ...

Snow in April isn't surprising in itself, but we had none in March, and hardly any in January and February.
Sofia, yesterday.
1585858957939.png
Melting now. Last week was similar, and stayed for several days.

Following an almost total absence of rain here for the past five weeks (just two very brief showers in the past week), it's finally decided to thunder and pour down with rain. The rest of the country seemed to get rain, just not the coastal part of the North East. It's about time - my garden plants were shrivelling up despite me watering them. We didn't get a whole lot of rain over winter either, and no lying snow at all.

Here in Bengaluru, the weather ranges from about 37C in peak summer to 17C in winter, and I've been through worse both ways.

Back