The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

CoenRichard said:
Hello People.  My first post.
((I am from Brazil and my english is not that good... Sorry about that.))

But.... why you guys don't talk about When the Wind Blows!!?

This song is pure gold from start to end!!!

One of the best songs ever. Not only on the Metal Cathegory.

Havent quite got that far into the album yet, still on Isle of Avalon (which has my jaw permenantly dropped!)... but When the Wild Wind Blows is one Im looking forward to hearing

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LordMaiden said:
I'll tell ya, this place puts MFU to fucking shame with its decency to others.

I don't know what MFU is, but I've only been here for like an hour and already love it.  Maiden fans are the best.  I finally went to a Maiden concert in Dallas, TX on June 9th.  It was a great atmosphere with men and women of all ages, races, religions.  Very cool.

I was expecting Sat 15 to be more atmospheric actually...

I like where the wild wind blows, quite a bit, but initially I was really put off by what seems to be a relatively abrupt ending and explanation for the whole story.

Now this, this something I wasn't really expecting but... I kinda would've liked to hear Blaze's voice on The Man Who Would Be King. To me it sounds very much like a Blaze song, and I don't know, as much as I love Bruce (I mean, come on), his lower voice just isn't as rich in that range as Blaze's was.

Just that song, though. Bruce knocked it out of the park all over the rest of it, even if he's a little reserved in a kinda Fear of the Dark/his earlier solo stuff way.

lcarus said:
I don't know what MFU is, but I've only been here for like an hour and already love it.  Maiden fans are the best.  I finally went to a Maiden concert in Dallas, TX on June 9th.  It was a great atmosphere with men and women of all ages, races, religions.  Very cool.

I think MFU stands for "mother fuckers university" because they are all clearly retards still in school.  And yes...Maidenfans is by FAR the best site out there for true fans of the band and it's music.  We are not "fairweather" fans for sure.

Much Fucked University is more appropriated. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Suicidehummer said:
I was expecting Sat 15 to be more atmospheric actually...

Suicide, did you hear Jeff Healey's solo on When a Blind Man Cries on Gillan's Inn? It's orgasmic.

Jeffmetal said:
Much Fucked University is more appropriated. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

I like this statement.

my 1 album was 7son and since then i belive this is the best
going for the 4 listening

to ironmaiden251 - done

you guys are the best! awesome can't wait to hear the second part  :edmetal:

Kaolla said:
you guys are the best! awesome can't wait to hear the second part  :edmetal:

You're damn right you can't wait, it's fucking awesome.  Like flamethrowers with guitar strings.! :shred:

Thank you so much for sending me the file!

This album is awesome!  :edmetal:

Listened to each song twice and I didn't scroll back in this thread for others opinions but my thoughts are:

The awesome on the album: Mother of Mercy, Coming Home, the Alchemist, Starblind, Talisman & When the Wild Wind blows
The good: Sat 15, el Dorado,
The not so good: Isle Of Avalon & The man who would be King

I like parts of both of the last 2. However, the verse in the Man who would be sounds to Judgement of Heaven Like & isle of Avalon sounds too much like Lord of Light and the end is No More Lies. The lord of Light sound i like the No More Lies is almost note for note at the end.

Talisman to me is the best song, bar none. Although it does sound Dream of Mirrorsish at times, I instantly loved this song.

does anyone have a zip file of the whole album?  amilehigh7@yahoo.com

bornless1 said:
does anyone have a zip file of the whole album?  amilehigh7@yahoo.com

I don't have any such link; but you have a new email.

Back