The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Excellent album,

only track i dont like is the alchemist,

when the wild wind blows is beyond epic  :shred:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I think on second listen, The Talisman has moved right into my top 3 Maiden songs.  It bumped Sign of the Cross, and is now sharing a room with Hallowed Be Thy Name and Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

I'd also like to point out that in When the wild wind blows, when the distortion first kicks in, it is VERY Don't look to the eyes of a Stranger like. Same pace, same sound. I like it alot. I need to listen to isle of Avalon again because i'm not a fan of it right now. Everything in the Man who would be king I like except the verse. Ugh, maybe I'll change my mind but I am digging this album alot.

Well, after 1 listen, I enjoy the album for the most part. However, there seems to be a bit of a "weak" feeling to it for me. Not on all songs though. For example, the verses for Mother Of Mercy and The Man Who Would Be King. Bruce sounds kind of weak and bored in them. But that intro to Coming Home is SWEET! And so is the chorus. And I absolutely love Isle Of Avalon, Starblind, The Talisman, and WTWWB!

You know what? No chorus repeated over and over again.

Album wins.

I think the quality of albums have been decreasing lately because for the last albums they call each other like "Hey, let's record an album like today?" and then the album is done in about one month.So it turns in a hit or miss, they don't think much, it is more of a jam while bruce is writing lyrics in the studio's bathrom.

LordMaiden said:
You know what? No chorus repeated over and over again.

Album wins.

Hell...for the most part no choruses at all!  :lol:
DanceFunkyDisco said:
I think the quality of albums have been decreasing lately because for the last albums they call each other like "Hey, let's record an album like today?" and then the album is done in about one month.So it turns in a hit or miss, they don't think much, it is more of a jam while bruce is writing lyrics in the studio's bathrom.

I smell a troll...

nugget11 said:
Excellent album,

only track i dont like is the alchemist,

when the wild wind blows is beyond epic  :shred:

how can you not like the alchemist?????

DanceFunkyDisco said:

I always love people who expect a fair reaction when they type like a dinkledork.

I smell a troll...

No, i am not.Just my observation and opinion, the quality is subjective of course but the fact that they are composing/recording albums that way is like i said, a fact.

DanceFunkyDisco said:
No, i am not.Just my observation and opinion, the quality is subjective of course but the fact that they are composing/recording albums that way is like i said, a fact.

OK. I'll bite. I love controversy.

What does that have to do with anything?

DanceFunkyDisco said:

It's a fact that Bruce writes lyrics in the bathroom?

Back