The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

i sent emails with the link to the full album to the last email list i saw. ENJOY!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Awesome! I like Mother of Mercy, but Bruce shoved a few too many words in the verses. Could have flowed much better by cutting down the lyrics. Coming Home, on the other hand, is just a perfect song. Great chorus with classic Dave and Adrian solos. Sounds a lot like Navigate the Seas of the Sun... except it's far superior.

Put me on the list for the final six tracks. clean_slate@mail.com This album is amazing so far. I can't wait to buy it next Tuesday!

My email is in my profile if someone feels like doing extra work.

cidB said:
i,ve send him the 1ºsong by email. hope he gets hit fine

Here's a good kid, plus with a cat in his avatar. Welcome with a praise  :)

LooseCannon said:
My email is in my profile if someone feels like doing extra work.
sent

To confirm for everyone the whole thing is available and it is legit.

9 minutes till I have the full album, going for a tab to pass the time :D

Back