The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

bartnawer said:
People on MFU apparently have the whole album?

And it'll hit here eventually. Relax.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LooseCannon said:
Ahaha Travis missed out on the leak.
i,ve send him the 1ºsong by email. hope he gets hit fine

add me to the list for LINK of WHOLE ALBUM!!!!

I'm confused. How are people getting added to the list again. Too much madness to sift through... :uhm:

Um, I'm gonna email some of those people, I haven't finish the download but it's worth a shot to be ahead of the curve?

InnkeeperX said:
I'm confused. How are people getting added to the list again. Too much madness to sift through... :uhm:

Because they're being impatient prigs.

Confirmed the whole thing has leaked in one handy file. Please don't PM me, off to watch Dragon's Den. And then some I'll listen to some Maiden.

I've got the link for the full album. Gonna send it to the latest list now.

I've just sent the link for the full album to everyone on the list!

Oh, I'm on the list. I feel more impatient already.  Look forward to the music!  :yey:

I got the whole thing hopefully soo il email.! Havent confirmed!

Back