The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Damn awesome service guys, have to say i dont like MoM that much, my least fav track so far :p
hope it will still grow on me ^^

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

My wonderful fellow Maiden fans (yes, I'm sucking up), if at some point today someone would be so kind to send a certain link or a certain file containing 10 certain songs to jimsteele27@gmail.com, I would very much appreciate it.  :rocker:

Kaolla said:
Damn awesome service guys, have to say i dont like MoM that much, my least fav track so far :p
hope it will still grow on me ^^

I loved it from first listen...

heard the 4 tracks...the 4 songs are more entertaining than the first 4 songs on AMOLAD was...i expect TFF to be on DOD level maybe higher  :yey:

If anyone gets a free moment I still haven't got Satellite 15.  Nuclearpoweredpenguin@gmail.com

Thanks.

Just woke up.  What terrific news!  Send me what's been leaked so far, please?

jkg444@gmail.com

I'll send out copies once I recieve them, and I'll continue checking for new songs!

aleale said:
MODERATOR EDIT - EMAIL REMOVED AT REQUEST OF ORIGINAL POSTER

Sent!

Last edited by a moderator:

Suicidehummer said:
I loved it from first listen...
I agree! I love the chorus, especially. From the sounds of these songs so far, the one word choruses won't be a problem. Coming Home is my favourite so far.

Songs have been recieved...Thank you so much!!!  :yey:

I love this site!! Maiden fans kick ass!!!! :edmetal:

Twarkle said:
If anyone gets a free moment I still haven't got Satellite 15.  Nuclearpoweredpenguin@gmail.com

Thanks.

I got you.

For an easy life -

Add your email to this list if you have received the first four tracks, but would like to receive any further leaks via email.

pokelordpaul@gmail.com

Back