The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Donner said:
I'm holding out now for the real deal, but how are these new songs sounding? (Aside from Satellite which I have already heard).

Pretty good.  I liked Coming Home a lot.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

All this talk about Coming Home having a big memorable chorus that would be an instant singalong is crap. It's a decent enough song but the chorus is nothing special.

Done sharing for now but i sent alot so hope most people got one. Shoot me an email to bartnawer@gmail.com when a new song comes or you need any of the 3  :rocker:

I really like the songs. Nothing in there that has wowed me so far but, according to the early reviews, the better songs are yet to be heard.

If you don't have El Dorado already...it's free on www.ironmaiden.com

Tracks 5-10 have not leaked yet.

Thanks again everyone for sharing.  This place is awesome.

Can't wait to fully discuss these songs and the album proper here in a week or so.  :yey:

Back