The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I'm still sending...who's next? Denny Crane.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

thanks for sending me song... PM me the link to the album... it seem it upload already

LooseCannon said:
Been pretty good so far...what branch are you going into?

Army.  As a Signals Operator.

I just forwarded a goody to the last 6 or so people to post an email address.

please stop ignoring me people, pm please

owa said:
Army.  As a Signals Operator.

My old man is a Chief in the Navy, he's been in for 32 years.

I got Satellite 15...The Final Frontier, Mother Of Mercy and Coming Home. Anyone need it? I can send it now!!! :edmetal:

wanna say thank you for all who help spread the music thanks to all you guys long live Maiden.

I got track 1....anyone have uploaded the full package????

Back