The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Jeffmetal said:
I got Satellite 15...The Final Frontier, Mother Of Mercy and Coming Home. Anyone need it? I can send it now!!! :edmetal:

I need it.  ripper66_99@yahoo.com

:D

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Wow, that was fast.  Thanks!

LooseCannon said:
My old man is a Chief in the Navy, he's been in for 32 years.

Nice!  I have a lot of friends in the Navy, they really dig it.  I hear they get treated a lot better then Army folk haha.

I just got the email with the song.  It's legit.

I'll give it a listen, and hopefully after supper the album will be out somewhere.

Jeffmetal said:
I got Satellite 15...The Final Frontier, Mother Of Mercy and Coming Home. Anyone need it? I can send it now!!! :edmetal:

i need Mother of Mercy and Coming Home + all the other songs. rmgadelha@gmail.com

Jeffmetal said:

I said on the last page that it was the last time I'd post my email address.... I lied: eric328@comcast.net

Back