The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

goodman said:
Sent it again so we'll see if it makes it. Doubt it will.

Nah, it hasn't. Are you just sending the one track to people?

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Drums and guitars sound like the middle breakdown of Van Halen's Somebody Get Me A Doctor to start...!   :bigsmile:

LooseCannon said:
OWA! You go to UPEI? Cool, I live in Nova Scotia.

Yeah, well I did for 3 years, but I got to Basic Training in November of this year, so I'm all done of my education for the time being  :p

How you liking this summer on the east coast?  It's been great here on the Island.

I got it, I got iiiiiiiiiiit!

Who's left without his/her song? My turn to share...

Whatever big list gets put up next, i'll forward the next batch, since 6 or so coureous people forwarded to me.

Pondicherry said:
Nah, it hasn't. Are you just sending the one track to people?

Yep, it's just one track that people are sending around. I'll upload it somewhere and share that link via e-mail only as I know it's forbidden here (and rightly so!) if anyone wants that.

Will-I-Am, attackrobot, WickerMan601, Yorkou, Private Benjamin Breeg, Snarfington, NightmareEddie, Snoopz12345, Midwinter, tillyvick14, Replicator, Invisible, HBTN, typek234, skobo90, Revelations85, DanceFunkyDisco, zoffy, joppla, Abgehter der Peter, Andreas2112, IronMark666, Jeffmetal, bartnawer, killer_rose, goodman, OSUbasketball4life, LooseCannon, masterofmetal, take no pensioners, Pondicherry, cygnusx, andmac, Shashwat, cidB, Stan, Clarkey777, TheSpectreWithin, Black_Thunder, rex factor, Maiden2k, AlfadirWotan, Machiventa, FilthweaselUK, Maidenmania, ancient navigator, Talisman, brother2, Revelationer, Suicidehummer, Twarkle, Wayfarer, wsoul1, bornless1, the_clansman, VengeanceXI, edrattlehead404, Cymmerian, espinski91, Ambidestro, GPH03, LeakPlease, Jakka, NightProwler666, shadowpants, Mordgrool, maiden_sweden, RMGadelha, The Alchemist and 46 Guests are viewing this topic.

he he

owa said:
Yeah, well I did for 3 years, but I got to Basic Training in November of this year, so I'm all done of my education for the time being  :p

How you liking this summer on the east coast?  It's been great here on the Island.

Been pretty good so far...what branch are you going into?

Drums and guitars remind me of the middle breakdown of Van Halen's Somebody Get Me A Doctor to start...! 

This thread is SO getting merged into 100k once it dies down in a few months.

Back