The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

so how will we know if a link is up?  :ninja:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Lampwick 43 said:
Man, I really wish these posts counted for something. I fell like I can't get any credibility with only 3 posts to my name. (not that I deserve any) :lol:
No kidding eh? I feel the same way haha.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

RMGadelha said:
What worries me most isnt if people will be able to upload the album Tomorrow (or today depending on where are you). What worries me is that we are PRESUMING stores or retailers will have the album by monday. We are not sure :/

Logic says that some of them will HAVE to have them. Some stores sell pre-orders and agree to have the CD arrive in the mail on the release date. So the physical CDs need to be in the stores (or at lest the disribution centers) early next week, to be sure there's time to get them in the mail to arrive on time.

Lampwick 43 said:
Man, I really wish these posts counted for something. I fell like I can't get any credibility with only 3 posts to my name. (not that I deserve any) :lol:

I wish my post number would rise as well haha  :lol:

Nibiru said:
Long time lurker. Equally as excited to finally hear the new album!
Of course I will be buying the Mission Edition CD as well as the vinyl version if the local stores have it.
But I am also going mad waiting to hear it as soon as possible!
Maiden is just one of the best bands ever, and there is something magical about them and their music.
Looking forward to the next chapter of Maiden to be part of our lives!

Welcome! Man, newcomers are pouring in!

Looking at this thread has occupied a large part of my last few days.  I try to go do something else and then I start thinking, "What if it leaked RIGHT NOW?" and I have to come back and check.  And reading a lot of the posts here, I suppose I am not alone in doing this, hehe.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

ok my local store had the BLS album out early so i will go back this week and see if they have TFF early too.

InnkeeperX said:
so how will we know if a link is up?  :ninja:

i guess someone will create a new thread or you will just see this thread here with LOTS of new pages

This thread and many others like it will occupy my time throughout this entire month, I'm thinking.

travis, I wasn't serious. Think of Al Bundy saying that in a frustrated tone and you'll get it. ;)

Since I wasn't into Maiden in the 90's how did The X Factor rate with longtime fans when it was released? I've tried listening to it a few times and cannot get into Blaze because of my bias towards Bruce. I liked the music though, it might grow on me over time. Never heard Virtual.

I was positive TFF was going to leak today (Sun) but it's looking like tomorrow will be the day

Anyone share the same feeling? Of course what we are all curious about are the epics. But for some reason, probably one of the things im most curious about is listening to the Final Frontier song (Im curious with Satellite 15 too, but thats another story) with a good quality! Even the no sound fx version that was posted was ripped of a Radio and it sounds horrible xD.

Machiventa said:
Since I wasn't into Maiden in the 90's how did The X Factor rate with longtime fans when it was released? I've tried listening to it a few times and cannot get into Blaze because of my bias towards Bruce. I liked the music though, it might grow on me over time. Never heard Virtual.
I also was not a Maiden fan in the 90's so I can't answer your first question, but I will say that Virtual XI is quite a bit different than TXF.  It's not as slow and brooding and is definitely worth listening to.

Machiventa said:
I was positive TFF was going to leak today (Sun) but it's looking like tomorrow will be the day
One can only hope.  I think I'm having a nervous breakdown.

RMGadelha said:
i guess someone will create a new thread or you will just see this thread here with LOTS of new pages
Plus you'll see my thread title in the commentary section change: http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=19515.0
Suicidehummer said:
travis, I wasn't serious. Think of Al Bundy saying that in a frustrated tone and you'll get it. ;)
Ah, for sure. :lol:

RMGadelha said:
Anyone share the same feeling? Of course what we are all curious about are the epics. But for some reason, probably one of the things im most curious about is listening to the Final Frontier song (Im curious with Satellite 15 too, but thats another story) with a good quality! Even the no sound fx version that was posted was ripped of a Radio and it sounds horrible xD.

I think the mix will come down crashing with a superb presence of Nicko and some old school bass sound by Harris (just some)

Welp....picked up one of those Kindle/Nook book readers today, and bought my first eBook....The Fountainhead by Ayne Rand. Been wanting to pick that up, since I found out that Rush based the epic 2112 on that book. Will check back one last time for a leak in an hour or so, then off to bed!

i´m not a fan of e-books, i like having the paper on my hands XD. Works different with albums though... LEAK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of these days, I will read When the Wind Blows... maybe when school starts if we have outside reading in English...

am I the only one on the forum who wont be listening to a leak? I feel lonely.

Offical Pool

Why not right? I mean lets have a little fun

Note: This is Zulu Time, your responsible for figuring out your time zone then converting it to Zulu time. I choose Zulu time for consistency, so use it!

example: It is 10:10 PM where I live, Zulu time is 7 hours ahead for me which means it’s 5:10 AM. If I think It’s going to leak at Monday 11 AM  my time, I’m going to bet Monday 6 PM Zulu time. Make sense?

I placed my bet. Everyone copy the previous persons addition, then add your own.

Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time, Zulu Time

Official Pool

Mozzle

Mosh said:
am I the only one on the forum who wont be listening to a leak? I feel lonely.

I won't, too. :ok:

Back