The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Mosh said:
am I the only one on the forum who wont be listening to a leak? I feel lonely.
I won't be listening. I am excited about seeing other reactions, but I won't be listening.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

Mosh said:
am I the only one on the forum who wont be listening to a leak? I feel lonely.

I think so. I don't want to listen to it but I know I will.

i think whoever goes the longest without hearing the album deserves an endurance prize. I would've won AMOLAD it took me 3 years to get it. 

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I guess I'll give it a whirl

Official Pool

Lampwick 43

Mozzle

Mosh said:
i think whoever goes the longest without hearing the album deserves an endurance prize. I would've won AMOLAD it took me 3 years to get it. 

I beat you then, i've not listened to anything post-BNW up until last may. That was some sweet catching up to do by the way.

Mosh said:

It took me 27 years to hear their first album haha.  I feel like I missed out on so much.  This is the first album they've released since I became a fan, so this is a new experience for me.

NightmareEddie said:
I beat you then, i've not listened to anything post-BNW up until last may. That was some sweet catching up to do by the way.
Well done! What's your reasoning?

NightmareEddie said:
you heard them for the first time last may?

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I'm waiting over seven years and counting to hear AC/DC's "Overdose"... :blink:

NightmareEddie said:

Post BNW is really amazing work. Glad you caught up.

attackrobot said:
It took me 27 years to hear their first album haha.  I feel like I missed out on so much.  This is the first album they've released since I became a fan, so this is a new experience for me.
i should've mentioned this in my first post. It only counts if you were a fan at the time of release. 

I predict a leak between 1-2 PM Sunday, USA central time. Not sure how that converts to Zulu time.

I guess I was just way too into maiden, I listened to all the albums non stop. When BNW was released I loved it  and listened to it until my cd player burnt a hole in the CD, went to see them at the Rock In Rio concert and after that proceded to have a maiden overdose. So, I got burnt out and stopped listening to maiden, put all cds in a box somewhere and diversified my collection more. It wasn't until I got the Flight 666 dvd to check out the documentary that I remembered how awesome the band was again, got all cd's back out and bought the new ones and am now eagerly anticipating the new album.
I actually think this new era is musically the most exciting since the 80's.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I predict a leak between 1-2 PM Sunday, USA central time. Not sure how that converts to Zulu time.

Add 5 hours and you got Zulu

Heck let's just place the bets like Travis did... we can always check back later... I'd say Tuesday 9 am - 1 pm GMT

Mosh said:
i should've mentioned this in my first post. It only counts if you were a fan at the time of release. 

Yeah I didn't mean it in the same way.  There's no way I could have lasted 27 years if I actually knew how good Maiden was then.  (Also I haven't even been alive that long anyway.)

NightmareEddie said:
I guess I was just way too into maiden, I listened to all the albums non stop. When BNW was released I loved it  and listened to it until my cd player burnt a hole in the CD, went to see them at the Rock In Rio concert and after that proceded to have a maiden overdose. So, I got burnt out and stopped listening to maiden, put all cds in a box somewhere and diversified my collection more. It wasn't until I got the Flight 666 dvd to check out the documentary that I remembered how awesome the band was again, got all cd's back out and bought the new ones and am now eagerly anticipating the new album.
I actually think this new era is musically the most exciting since the 80's.
Definitely my thoughts also.

Official Pool:    

Convert your time to UTC before giving it to me!

Tuesday 9PM - Wednesday 1AM... that's what I say.

Back