The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Here you go, boys & girls. Keep your running discussions here, and put serious stuff in the serious business thread.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I've never had a good set of clogs. 

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Pop my clogs, eh?

LooseCannon is acting like a maid and is using his little duster to clean the other thread  :bigsmile:

In the meantime.... uhh what's the word again?...

LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

The other thread was approaching spammish proportions. I felt this was a happy medium.

How much do you guys want to bet that this thread gets another 60+ pages long before the album is leaked?  That is assuming of course that everyone from the old thread finds this one easily.  

Here's to hoping I'm wrong and the album leaks.....oh, I don't know.......NOW  :)

just got home from work..still nothing eh?  way to stick up for "fonzbear" mates.  That dude is awesome and did not deserve public jabs for being all rock and roll all the time.  War Fonzbear, you rock man!!  Now..about this leaking thing COMEOOOOONNNNN!!  somebody pahlease!!

Yeah that dude was a friggin' douche. He just registered to talk shit. In my opinion, I think this entire forum should be private.

Anyway, where the hell  is Travis??

Not at Best Buy yet, at least not the Boston store.  I got myself a little backstage access tonight after closing 6:00PM)  ;).  They have not received their shipment yet, at least not the one I was at.  And if it was there, there was no way it could have been taken without someone losing their job.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

That guy registered just to take a jab at Travis, and his account is now pending deletion.

Not at Best Buy yet, at least not the Boston store.  I got myself a little backstage access tonight after they closed ( 6:00PM)  ;).  They have not received their shipment yet, at least not the one I was at.  And if it was there, there was no way it could have been taken without someone losing their job.

Twarkle said:
Not at Best Buy yet, at least not the Boston store.  I got myself a little backstage access tonight after closing 6:00PM)  ;).  They have not received their shipment yet, at least not the one I was at.  And if it was there, there was no way it could have been taken without someone losing their job.

Twarkle, go on the BB website, and see if the album is available at your nearest location. Does it say "AVAILABLE NOW" in red capital letters? Like this.. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... tid=267483

I'm here. Thanks all for defending me against the troll. Maybe if it took the time to look around the forum at my other posts, it would see that I'm here for much more than a leak.

Alright, I'm off to the Girlfriend's Family Dinner Birthday Party. If anything decides to leak while I'm gone, I'm expecting on of you to Email/PM me. Okay? Okay.

Twarkle said:
No man, it says, "order today, pickup 8/17".

See, I think my BB received their shipment. But with all the cameras in the stock room, nobody can just simply take a copy with them. My ex-girlfriend used to work there, and she tells me they search and scan every employee after closing... so I also think it wouldn't be possible for someone over there to leak it.

Stan said:
See, I think my BB received their shipment. But with all the cameras in the stock room, nobody can just simply take a copy with them. My ex-girlfriend used to work there, and she tells me they search and scan every employee after closing... so I also think it wouldn't be possible for someone over there to leak it.

Stan which store is yours?

Twarkle said:
Stan which store is yours?

The first one in the link I've posted.

Back