The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

bbreeg614 said:
IMHO,
I agree completely! Just Sat 15 alone puts it into another class altogether... I love Maiden, but for a while I have been wanting them to surprise me and do things I did not expect... loved BNW and DOD and AMOLAD but this is the first time in a long time Maiden surprises me ..they took risks on this album! .. Maybe its the sense of coming near the end that has freed them... I don't know but I like it!!!  I feel Maiden is going for broke now at the end..and it works!!  

Yeah, my first impression is a very, very good one. It doesn't have that doom and gloom atmosphere like AMOLAD, either.

Not that I didn't like AMOLAD, I loved it.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LordMaiden said:
Actually, it is. BNW was great but IMO, it was more of a throwback to the 80's.

This is the most ambitious album they have ever done. And I think they're better for it.

Perhaps thats why I love BNW so much. I do like the new album though.

LordMaiden said:
Yeah, my first impression is a very, very good one. It doesn't have that doom and gloom atmosphere like AMOLAD, either.

Not that I didn't like AMOLAD, I loved it.
Ya, the fact that Maiden were able to do a darker album like that and still make it great is what makes Maiden so great!

I love the guitar tones in this album, you can definitely tell there are 3 guitarists each contributing with their bit and specific sound, instead of just chugging power chords all the way through.

The Album is Good AND THE SOUND GOES TO THE 80's  1986-1988
                            I AM HAPPY

ENJOY    

:rocker: :shred: :edmetal:  

For the guys asking for links, you realize it's everywhere now, right?  It's a full blown, find it on every torrent site, leak at this point.

kabanos, check your email.

Guys this is driving me crazy, it won't burn more than the first two songs (it isnt the files, because I mixed the songs around and it still only gave me a total of eight or so minutes)  ppplz help

i don't know if you agree but the verse of starblind is similar to seventh son..same notes and rhythm

judas_rising said:
Guys this is driving me crazy, it won't burn more than the first two songs (it isnt the files, because I mixed the songs around and it still only gave me a total of eight or so minutes)  ppplz help

Don't know what to tell you. Try burning in a different program, like iTunes or Winamp.

judas_rising said:
Guys this is driving me crazy, it won't burn more than the first two songs (it isnt the files, because I mixed the songs around and it still only gave me a total of eight or so minutes)  ppplz help

JR I missed your other posts and I'm really busy and can't go through all the posts right now, could you fill me in on what software you are using and what type of errors you are getting?  I'll try to help.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Ya, the fact that Maiden were able to do a darker album like that and still make it great is what makes Maiden so great!

I think that X Factor is still there darkest album.  Matter of Life and Death reminded me a lot of that album.

I think it's time to put the serious comments about the new album impressions on the proper The Final Frontier thread, alongside the other albums.

I am still deciding if i should listen to this. I really want to but something is telling me to wait for it to come out. The same thing happened to me when Slayer's album leaks

the part of talisman where Bruce screams (is this the chorus?)..it's just amazing...incredible feeling

Back